chapter 4

Edward sent a message out to all the vampires that he had gathered. They recived it and they met at the remote house. Edward had also told Jacob. Jacob had took it apon himself to tell Sam and his pack. Jacob had also asked Leah and Seth to fight with them. The instantly agreed.

Bella was scared for all of the people that were going to fight but she felt that having the wolfs on their side would be an advantage. Bella knew the Volturi would think the wolfs were evil this meant that they would be even more angry with the Cullen's and the internatinol vampires that were fighting.

Edward and Jasper gathered all of the vampires and wolf's to talk tatics for the fight.

" We mustn't forget that the volturi are extremly powerful !" stated Jasper.

"With one look from Jane you could be dead !" Edward implied.

"So how are we going to attack her then ?" asked one of the european vampires.

 "From the back." Jasper said.

"Thats a brilliant idea Jasper why didn't you say it ?" Edward said after reading Jaspers mind. Jasper gave Edward a look and a shrug then Edward carried on.

 " Jasper said, well thought that if one person attacks from the frount while someone goes in from the back Jane wont have a chance but everyone else will have to distract the other members of the Volturi. Who ever attacks from the frount will have to be willing to either get seriously injured or be prepared to die." Edward had a pleading look on his face as this person was saving Renesmee's life.

" I will ." said a  voice from the back of the room. Edward squinted to see who it was. the face became clear. It was Sam.

" I've realised that family is more important than anything. Edward i know it werent your fault Bella gott pregnant, well yeah it was but you didnt know it was possible. But as i have seen Renesmee comes first. The Volturi needs to know that they are not always right and they need to know the meaning of family again since they lost theirs when they were bitten."

" No ! I can't let you do that. " said another voice from the abck of the room. Emily Sam's wife to be made her way threw the crowd of vampires and wolfs to the frount of the room.