chapter 3

• Dedicated to Kirsty Fletcher

" Alice is Edward nearly home." asked Rosalie.

" Soon." Alice replied.

The door slammed shut. Bella got up with a jump. The sound of footsteps grew louder and louder. Creeping slowly up the stairs. A face appered apon the stairs horizen. As this figure  grew closer the face began to unblur. It was Edward. Bella ran to him and gave him a huge hug. Alice and the rest of the family laughed as they knew Alice was lying so Edward could suprise Bella. She ran of for a minute then re-appeared with a small figure holding her hand. It was Renesmee. Edward crouched down and Renesmee ran to him and hugged him with all her strenght.

" Daddy, your home !"

Edward clasped Renesmee in his ice cold arms. He kissed her gentaly on the head before sitting down on the nearest seat with her on his lap. Everyone was pleased to see Edward. The feeling was mutal. They asked him how it went with the other vampires. He told them what they had said and what had happened. The family was pleased that so many vampires understood their situation.

The fight was during closer and closer. Alice became more aware of this with everyday that passed. Her visions were blured tho. She couldn't see what was going to during the fight withe the Volturi.

Aro and Jane were discussing the fight when they were interupted by there newly bitten secretery.

" Its time."

Aro looked at her then turned away and looked at jane and gave her a nod. She knew what to do.

Alice knew what Aro had done she repeted the secretery's words to the Cullen family.

" It's time."