Part 2

The Tortuga landed safely onto the dry green grass of the savannah, almost in an instant the older Kratt raced out of the stuffy turtle shaped ship and took in a deep breath through his nose. The beautiful landscape and the colours could make even the most anxious person relax in an instant.

He was soon followed by the rest of of his friends and younger brother. For a few moments the whole team took in the peace and tranquility, the sun was up, the skies were clear. One could say perfect...
Perfect for an adventure into the creature world.

The group finally snapped out of their trance and got back to their individual tasks.

After a while the two brothers were suited up and ready to find an interesting animal to learn from,
They started walking in seemingly no particularly direction, You could say they were hoping for fate to guide them to the animal

A few hours in and the brothers stopped for lunch, they ate in silence though occasionally Martin would try and spark up a conversation just to have Chris either ignore him or hum in response. Chris didn't want to hurt his brothers feelings however it was hard for the Brunette to communicate with all of the thoughts of Zach circling his head. He wanted more than anything to just forget about the Lanky character but his mind kept pushing it upon him like there was something he was supposed to remember, a feeling perhaps. Who knew.

Martin was getting noticeably annoyed by his brothers silence though he masked it with concern.

"You okay bro?" He asked as he turned to face his brother.
"You seem....off" He continued.
"I'm fine." Chris lied. He found himself saying that almost daily, ever since the thoughts occurred he was almost always in a state of confusion or discomfort sometimes even anger. The rest of the crew noticed it and they all gave him looks of what Chris could only guess as sympathy.

Recently though the sympathy turned into irritation, the team didn't keep secrets from each other nor did they hide their emotions as they of course were all friends and honestly they were practically family.
So when they realised Chris was keeping something to himself they tried desperately to make him explain what was going on. Only to be met with disappointment as Chris didn't want anyone to know, The young Kratt brother wanted to tell them but it was though his mind was protecting him from judgment but what was there to judge? He was thinking about an old friend who became one of their worst enemies. The crew would understand...surely?
The brunettes behaviour would be completely reasonable, his best friend turned against him, he was allowed to be in a state of vexation and dejection. His friends would understand.

But every time he opened his mouth to speak a subconscious force would draw it back to a close. The whole situation was almost terrifying to the poor adventurer.

He turned away from his lunch and looked at Martin and smiled, hoping that would get the older brother off his case. It worked.

___________________________
Ya know what I'm feeling pretty good
About this fanfic it's better then I thought it would be! XD
I drew a younger version of Zach because I was bored so....yeah!

Bye thanks for reading!