They decided to to bring Yamaguchi in and do some serves earning them two more points soon it was their serve and it was quite hard to get making Tanaka dive but it was going over the net the opposing team tried to drop it in when kageyama reached up and set it with a one hand making Tsukishima spike it earning them a point.

"Nasty pinch server right there" Kuroo said.

"Look at Tobio-chan showing off" Oikawa added referring to the one hand set.

Soon they caught up 17-19 it was quite a small gap when the spikers tooled Tanaka's block making it out and now it was a one point difference it was now the other team's turn to serve and Tanaka got it making Nishinoya run up and suddenly sets the ball making Kageyama spike it down earning a point and another one when Hinata did a feint.After a while it was 23-23 Sugawara was subbed in and Nishinoya was out when the ball came to their side Kageyama and Suga switched place making Hinata receive the ball and Suga setting it to Kageyama earning them a point,it was now 23-24 when Tanaka's spike got blocked once again but Nishinoya couldn't get it and it was a tie.

When it was the their serve the other team got it with no problem and managed to spike it making the ball go out but it was so near the end line some wouldn't even be able to tell if it was in or out,but the one incharge of checking the ball didn't really see so well due to him spacing off at some point so he assumed it was in and so he did.

The whistle blew signaling that there was another set the team and the rest of the people cheering for karasuno get nervous that when suddenly they saw a red head walking to the court.

At the bleachers*

"Hm? That was obviously out~ oh well time to do some beatings" Karma said while walking to the court while Nagisa is trying his best to calm him down but gave up and let him do what he wants.

He grabbed the guy with his collar
"Hey buddy you didn't even look at the ball cause you weren't paying attention yeah?" Karma said while pushing the guy down making some of the teams question the boy's action.

"What is he doing?" Bokuto asked.

"Hm, isn't he going to get in trouble?" Kindaichi added.

"He's got guts" Yaku said.

"Hey Hinata did you see where'd the ball went?" Karma said smirking
Hinata shaking his head no,Karma smirked at this.

"Hey captain take a look at this if I'm not wrong this is out right?" He pointed at a volleyball mark where the ball was awhile ago it hadn't disappeared that fast due to the
Impact of the ball and it shows it was outside the line.

"I-it's out!" Nishinoya shouted while smiling and jumping up and down,his hands on Tanaka's shoulder making Karma smirk.

He walked up to the boy "Do your job right if you want to keep it"He said shoving the guy down to the floor.

"Now I believe Karasuno won so better keep that mouth of yours shut,a deal's a deal unless your going to be a chicken about it and not keep your word,wouldn't that be a shame?Your whole image would be ruined"He said while walking away.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT IF THE REF SAID ITS IN THEN ITS IN"

"YOU CLASS-E HAVE PROBLEMS"

"YOUR BEING UNFAIR"

The class shouts and complain making the other players flinch at the Sudden shouts and complains coming from the Class 3-A but Karma just smiles and looks at the students who complained.

"Well this would have not been a fair game if I didn't say it was out, yeah?,Oh! That's right you all are just suck ups desperate for your team to win,you all have no idea what it means to play fair in a single sport right?" Karma said provoking the students making them quiet and annoyed.

"Hahaha this is like the baseball game all over again" Karma said walking away.

The guys from the team just started at disbelief at how he could see that and how observant he is and we're mostly amused about the insult he made towards the other students.

"He's so cool"

"He's so chill,how is he so carefree?"

"How scary"

"Savage"

"He's better at provoking people than Kuroo-san"

"He must have incredible eye sight to see that"The teams commented.

"KARMAAA THANK YOU" Hinata said as he ran to him.

"Oh that?That was nothing,would have been better if we had our knives to shut them up thought but don't want to scare the students here right?" Karma said smirking,Hinata smiles and nods at this returning to his teammates.

Karasuno's team won making the other team scowl in annoyance.

"Huh,they won" Asano said.

"How annoying and I thought he was bad" Ren said.

"No worries we can watch Shiratorizawa's match with them they will lose for sure" Araki said as they all smirked.

The other team congratulated them for their win and Isogai thanked them for helping him and they all continued the practice matches for the day until the day ended and it was time for them to get back to their sleeping quarters.