iv

The next morning, everyone was acting perfectly normal.

Baekhyun was, like always, loudly chattering with his twin, sometimes teasing, which earned him an annoyed whine from the other.

Minseok kept staring at her, but aside from that, nothing was different from usual.

It really bothered her, the way his gaze followed her every move. And his beautiful catlike eyes didn't exactly help; they just made him look even more like a predator stalking its prey.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, finally making eye contact with him.

His expression didn't change as he merely shrugged. "Not really, no."

"Then why do you keep watching me?"

He shrugged again.

"No reason."

She sighed and left the living room to tidy up the rest of the house. He didn't move from his seat.

It creeped her out. He creeped her out. He had been fine at first, but he was becoming much too quiet for her comfort.

The other two were just as odd, but they made up for it by constantly laughing and lighting up the mood. Minseok was just straight up scaring her.

'Is he planning something? Or hiding something?'

Thoughts like these swarmed her brain. As she cleaned the rooms, she asked herself one more question.

'What if I'm just being paranoid because of those stories my friend told me?'

"Yoojin, we'll be outside if you need us."

She turned around to see the youngest of the three smiling at her.

"What are you guys going outside for?"

Jongdae shrugged. "Minseok and Baekhyun want to go take pictures. We won't be out for too long."

She nodded and brought her attention back to the shelf she was dusting.

"Alright, have fun with that."

The second the three boys left the building, the entire atmosphere changed. The empty mansion suddenly felt much bigger and lonelier, and she kept feeling as if someone was watching her.

She chose to ignore it and go back to work.