2. Justin Huang

(A/N: okay. Let's just assume that Nine Percent has already debuted in this Imagine and are popula--who am I kidding. They already are.
On with the imagines then!)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Forever you, forever now"
Forever-Idol Producer

[IMAGINE]

Nothing but the aroma of delicious foods filled your apartment as you kept yourself busy in the kitchen, walking to and fro quickly as you prepared mouthwatering dishes all while humming to (fav song).

After having prepared the food- all packed and ready to go, you checked the time to see it was almost 12 noon.

You planned on going to your boyfriend, Justin Huang's entertainment to visit him and the other Nine Percent members and to drop off the food you prepared for all of them. Knowing their schedule, you knew they were in the practise room and it was their break now.

You took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothing of your choice, yelling a quick goodbye to your older sister while passing her room, before making your way out your apartment, grabbing the lunch boxes which was packed neatly inside a bag.

On your way, you texted Justin that you would reach soon.
Not moments later you got a very quick reply from him.
From: Minghao love♥️
"Okayyyyyy! Come fast! \(^o^)/"

You giggled at his reply, quickening your pace, excited to meet your adorable boyfriend.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"(Name)! Finally you're here! I was waiting so long for you!"

You laughed as Justin glomped you in a hug the second you entered the practise room. The members also laughed at Justin's exaggeration.

"But we just texted each other 10 minutes ago.."

Justin tilted his head at your reply, "Really?"

All the members and you nodded your heads to the male, who just shrugged his shoulder, leading you inside.

"Well. It seemed too long for me."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"So good! (Name) really is a great cook!"

Xiao Gui exclaimed, to which all the members agreed with their mouths stuffed.
Justin held a smug expression, shaking his head with a big grin on his face.

"Obviously. Whose girlfriend is she? Mine!"

You blushed at his statement, while the other members coo'ed and made heart shape signs around the two of you.

"But seriously, thank you (Name) for taking care of our health."

Xukun smiled genuinely, more 'thank you!' and 'your the best!' and other compliments following after that.

You smiled shyly, quickly brushing off the compliments and assuring them that it was nothing.

"Im so lucky to have you (Nickname)", Justin hugged you sideways and quickly pecked your cheek, resulting in your cheeks tinting pink slightly at the public affection.

Of course you two were dating for more than 9 months but both of you had never been brave when it came to physical affection.

You two would kiss each other on the cheeks or foreheads but turned a coward when it came on the lips. You thought your boyfriend must've been too shy to kiss you and somehow that made you shy too.
You would silently motivate yourself, but every time your butterfly filled stomach would tore your direction and you would end up  kissing on his cheeks instead.

Anyway, hanging out with the Nine Percent members was your daily routine and time sure did fly fast when you spend time with them because when you checked your watch, it was already 3pm.

And you had extra mathematics classes at 3:20 pm. Which! You would have loved to skip, but unfortunately your grades wouldn't let you do so.

You informed your sudden departure to the group, who were less than enthusiastic about your announcement.

You turned to Justin to give him a quick departure peck on his cheek, not knowing that he was already looking at you....which resulted in you  kissing his lips.

In front of his band members.

Who were watching your every move.

"....."

Definitely embarrassed and panicked, you quickly bid your goodbye and went out of the door without looking back.

Your first kiss with your boyfriend, accidental, and that is also infront of his band mates. 'How embarrassing..' You rubbed your cheeks which were warm and red, sighing as you exited the building in hurry.

(Meanwhile back at the practise room)

Justin stared at his lap, his cheeks tinted pink as the other members ryled up around him, having witnessed his first kiss.

"Justin looked like he was gonna pass out anytime!"

His friends continued teasing him and patting his back as Justin grew more embarrassed.

"Stop it guys..seriously.."

But he had to admit.. The feeling of your soft lips against his, even though it was just for a mere second created a tingling sensation throughout his whole body.

And he liked it.

Justin grinned to himself.
Looks like he now had to change his way of greeting you from tomorrow onwards.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(A/N: it truly surprised me and made me so happy to see that people were actually reading this Imagines of mine.
Thank you to all the readers! Wo ai ni!💙💙 Hope you liked this one!💮)