Chat handed back the sketchbook, "So it was inspired by me." He said, flexing his arms. Marinette just rolled her eyes.

"There are other designs, like the hoodie I made. It's downstairs, but I just have to make sure the actual hood is okay before anything. I plan on giving it to one of my friends. Alya and Nino have theirs already."

"So, this one is for Adrien? What does it look like?" Chat was intrigued. It was something made just for him, a little like the scarf he had received on his birthday, but Marinette had planned this with him in mind. It made him feel special.

"It's just a black hoodie with a pocket that has a green cat paw on it. There are also ears on the hood, but I have to make sure they'll stay attached and they stay somewhat upright. Otherwise, they'd be pointless." Marinette was gazing at the night sky again. She noticed all the stars twinkling above the city she called home. Then she looked at Chat. The boy was dressed in almost all black, except a few details, such as his bell and the toes of his boots and they reflected the stars slightly. Without them, you would barely be able to see Chat.

Chat was seen as the sidekick, but she had seen him just being himself when she was Ladybug and Marinette. He was smart and brave and would often throw himself in danger's way to protect her, much to her chagrin. She hated the fact he would risk himself to save her. But she had to admit, it was kind of endearing.

In the time Marinette had been thinking, Chat had moved to sit on the railing of the balcony. It was like a shadow was sitting there, a human figure cloaked in darkness with a heart, and hair, of gold. The unlucky black cat that was almost like a good charm; making Ladybug laugh and groan at his constant puns and flirting and making Marinette smile when he called her 'his princess' or any other nickname he had for her.

"Chat, do you like anyone?" Marinette asked. She knew the answer would be Ladybug, or at least she hoped it was Ladybug. She had no idea what she would do if it wasn't. Maybe the constant puns, flirting and nicknames may have annoyed her but Marinette realised she wouldn't know what to do if they all just stopped.

"Yeah, I like Ladybug, but she doesn't like me back. There is another girl though. She's smart and funny and kind." Chat stared up at the sky dreamily.

"She sounds like a pretty good person..." Marinette said quietly.

"She is."

Marinette felt a twinge in her heart. Another girl who was smart, funny and kind. She was just clumsy Marinette, the girl who couldn't even speak to her crush. She wouldn't stand a chance.

"Who would this girl be then?" Marinette asked, hoping her tone was teasing and carefree, not betraying the emotions she felt inside her.

Chat looked at her and smiled. He got off the railing and stood in front of the Marinette, who was still clutching her sketchbook.

"Do you want a hint?" He asked playfully.

"I won't be able to guess." Marinette looked away, aware how close they were.

"She's a class president..."

'Would it be Chloe?' Marinette thought.

"She wears a jacket over her shirt..."

'Chloe for sure.'

"And she's standing right in front of me." Chat finished.

'That can't be Chloe because the only person here is...'

"Me?" Marinette asked. Chat grinned and nodded.

"Yes. You."

"But I'm not anyone those words." Marinette was confused.

"Yes, you are, Marinette. You always help other people and think of them before yourself. You stand up for what you think is right and stick with it and you don't try to give yourself more power. You're a really good person."

Marinette blushed, "Thank you, Chat. You're a really good person, too." She giggled and Chat Noir burst into laughter.

"I know I am." Chat said quietly, causing the teens to fall into another fit of laughter.

"Do you want to watch the stars with me?" Marinette asked.

"Of course, Marinette. Only the best for a princess."