Chapter - 7 His love

Start from the beginning

I pick it up and place it on my bedside table. I walk up to the washroom and see my reflection in the mirror.

My eyes are bloodshot and surrounded by dark circles. My breath smells like a whole bar. Shit, she must have seen me like this. Fuck fuck fuck........ I brush my teeth and bath quickly.

I stroll up to my living room only to see the whole room devastated. I try to remember what had happened last night but all I see is some flashes of last night. I remember drinking with those guys and a few girls sitting on their laps. Girls...... Shit, a girl was sitting on my lap too. The girl's face is a little blur but I totally remember her holding me tightly and dragging me in a dimly lighted room. Fuckkkkk Nooo that's not possible. It's not possible. I would never cheat on Avanti. I can't even think of something this absurd even in my dreams. But I don't remember anything what happened in that room. After that everything is totally blurred.

I remember finding Avanti sitting on the couch. She yelled at me for being drunk. That's not a first. We used to fight a lot because of my drinking habits and my business. But I don't remember anything after that. I try hard but it only makes my head hurt.

We had a fight last night, I wonder. She will come around, she always does. She loves me too much to leave me just because of a silly fight.

I pop two pills of combiflame in my mouth to calm the pounding in my head. I search for my cell phone but fail to find it. She must be pretty angry, I have to make it up to her. Ehh.... what should I get her this time?

I should buy her the latest i phone x, she would love it. Her friends will be shocked to see it. Their lips will be sealed after that. They will know that I am capable of keeping Avanti happy.

I smile to myself whilst wondering about my Avanti's beautiful smile. Her thick dark hair surrounding her striking face. Her captivating eyes, she can make me hard only by her gaze. Her lips........ Her soft plump lips..... Fuck. The redness of her cheeks when I touch her. Everything about her is so perfect..... Just perfect.

My thoughts flew away by the noise of someone banging on my door. I open up the door only to see Avanti's parents.

His father is looking at me with pure hatred and her mother is looking at me with her tear filled eyes. I return their gaze with utmost confusion. What the fuck are they doing at my doorstep at this hour?

His father runs up to me and grabs me by the collar."Where is my daughter, you bastard? Where is she?"

What the actual fuck! Why are they asking me about my Avanti's whereabouts? And how dare he touch me!

"Get off me!!! Why are you asking me about her? I don't know where she is. Wait for a minute, she isn't with you then where is she? Did you call her friends? She must be with them."

His father pushes me back and her mother looks around. "Don't you dare to lie to me, you motherfucker. My daughter hasn't returned home after last night. She told us that she doesn't want to stay with us and is going to marry you. She is still very young to take serious decisions for herself. I am not going to let a rascal ruin her life."

It didn't matter to me that a man was bad mouthing me at my doorstep. What concerns me is the well being of my Avanti. I remember that last night she was here but why didn't she returned her home. Fuck it's my fault. I was so drunk that I don't even remember what did we fought about. Where is she? Is she safe or not?

His father got angrier when I didn't respond. He punched me hard on my left cheek but I was so lost that I couldn't do anything. I deserved that punch. Fuck, I deserve every pain in this world if something happened to my Avanti.

I push away her father who is too weak against my six feet two inches giant body. I grab my leather jacket and ran away to find my Avanti. I will kill that motherfucker who will lay a finger on her. Fuck I will kill myself if anything happens to her.

I ride away on my Royal Enfield to get her back safely.

"Where are you my love....... I will come and find you my Avanti and we will stay together forever........."

#############################

Hi readers...... Did you like the chapter? If you liked it, then press the star shaped icon present at the bottom of the page. And point out the mistakes and I will surely improve them.

And yes question of the day.....
What's your sun sign?
Mine is Leo.

And don't forget the three magical words...........
❤Vote❤Comment❤Share❤