49

willow stood outside room 147, scared to death.

with everything going against what she felt was right, it scared her.

you just have to tell him, it's not that hard

tired from lack of sleep, willow contemplated just going home, but she couldn't back down now.

if she didn't tell him now, then god knows what could happen in the time away.

it's only 3 weeks,

a lot can happen in 3 weeks

willow raised a shaking hand to knock on the door, before she could, the door opened and a tired looking wyatt stood in-front of her.

"look i'm really sorry if my text woke you up but i need to see you because i have to tell you something." willow rambled.

hesitantly, willow continued "what i have to tell you is-"

willow was cut off by the soft sound of wyatt speaking in an undertone, "i love you."

the duo stood in the dimly lit hall, a small smile on both their faces. wyatt put a hand up to willow's cheek and leaned in. his soft lips melted onto willow's as their lips moved in sync. willow wrapped her hands around his neck and smiled into the kiss.

after a few seconds, they pulled apart. eyes meeting, wyatt spoke again "willyoubemygirlfriend?"

"slow down their buddy." willow teased.

"will you be my girlfriend?" wyatt finished.

"yes!" willow beamed.

wyatt took this opportunity to press his lips against hers, the two melting into the kiss.

"woah." willow laughed.

"i've been waiting like half a year to do that." wyatt marveled.

"oof im going to miss you even more now." willow sighed.

"i know, it's going to suck, but when i come back, we're playing mario kart." wyatt stated.

"sounds like you're beginning to favor mario kart over mario odyssey." willow teased.

wyatt dramatically gasped, "never!"

"i wish i didn't have to but it almost 4 in the morning, so i gotta go." willow said sadly.

"call me every night?" wyatt asked.

"sure." willow smiled. " see you in 21 days, ramen boy."

"wait," wyatt said, lightly grabbing her arm as she turned around. he pulled her into one last kiss.

"see you in 21 days, willow." wyatt said, and with one last glance, willow turned around and walked down stairs, and out the building.

until she fell asleep, a smile stayed on her face,

because she was happy.

(a/n;

oof

- ella