BLURRED LINES: ONE

It had been all joking and laughing until things got out of hand. Until he whispered naughty words in your ear that turned you on more than they should have. Because you were friends, because it was a joke.

It all started one night, at that stupid party you didn't even want to go to. He convinced you to come over so he wouldn't be as bored, or to have an easy way back home. He told you that you wouldn't be there for more than an hour, and yet it had already been two and a half and you were both pretty drunk. You didn't know how it happened, or why you agreed to take part into this, but you found yourself playing to that typical bottle game you play with friends when you're drunk.

It all began as an innocent drinking game to have some laughs; it all started being just kisses on cheeks or pecks on lips. You had played this game before. Years ago, when you were a teenager, you thought it was fun. That's probably why your drunk ass agreed to it in the first place. But once the bottle had settled that you and him had to kiss, and not by just sharing a peck on the lips, but a proper kiss, you didn't find it so funny.

"Come on, kiss him!"

"No way! He's my best friend, it would be awkward," you complained, but no one seemed to actually listen to your words.

"Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea either," as the best friend he is to you, Harry supported your decision.

"Oh, come on, it's just a game! Just a kiss! I bet you've done worse things with lots of different people since we last played this game."

"Yeah, she's right. What happened to you? You used to take all the challenges and smash them!" another of your friends complained, since you were ruining all the fun.

"Alright, alright! I'll do it, shut up," you rolled your eyes at them. You didn't sign up for this, and you were going to make Harry pay for it, because this wasn't on your plans. But now there was no way back; you either ended being the boring one that got older too soon or you just... kissed him.

You shifted on your seat on the floor to face him and you stumbled upon those green eyes you already knew better than anyone else's, widened and in shock that you'd have the courage to do it. You could tell he was nervous about this too; he'd never been one to give that kind of public display of affection either. Yet, here you were, eyes locked on each other's while the whole room was staring at you two as you got closer to each other.

You felt a knot on your stomach. The nerves wouldn't let you see this as it was, a simple, plain, meaningless kiss. Why should you be nervous for playing a game for drunk people? You sighed and looked down to his pink lips. It was then that it crossed your mind what would he taste like.

Would his lips be as soft as they seemed? Would you like it? No, you could not. You were friends, and friends didn't even think about how it would be to kiss each other.

You reached for his shoulders as you leaned forward to get closer to him and stared directly into his eyes, apologising with your gaze for what you were about to do, and wishing it wouldn't change anything between you two, that it wouldn't make you uncomfortable. You let out a shaky breath and closed your eyes before pressing your lips against his, softly, with fear and insecurity.

The moment your lips touched his you started hearing cheering in the background, but it all started to fade away when you gained consciousness of the kiss. His lips were warm and soft, and tasted like alcohol. But it wasn't until you slid your tongue inside his mouth and met his, that your senses were fully filled by him. The taste of alcohol on his tongue was mixed with the taste of the mint gum he was chewing moments before; his scent surrounded you and you realised you'd never stopped to think how good he smelled. His hands were wrapped around your waist, pulling you in, trying to get you closer to his body as his tongue worked his way against yours.