This dress was all sex appeal. It was a short dress that had a ruffle, long train in the back of it. It had a jeweled sweetheart neckline but the dress was see through lace at my abdomen, making me feel self conscious about wearing it. I didn’t want people seeing that much of my skin as I was getting married. The front of the dress looked like it would barely cover my butt. This wasn’t a real wedding dress, but more like cocktail dress that some slut would wear. I hated it with a burning passion. How could Dillon make me wear this?

            “Do you love it?” She asked, smiling largely at me as I stared at the horrid excuse of a wedding dress.

            “No, this isn’t a wedding dress. It looks like it will barely cover me up.” I said.

            “Oh stop it, once you put it on, you’ll love it.” She said, as she told me to take my clothes off so we could get into this dress. While she wasn’t looking at me undress, I slipped off Jace’s necklace and hide if in my back jean pocket. I couldn’t let anyone see that I was wearing it. And I knew she would see it if I let it on. It killed me inside to remove it, but I had too.

            After what felt like twenty minutes trying to get the dress on, I walked over to the full length mirror and looked down at myself. I think I hated the dress more than before. My stomach was showing in the dress and my long, legs were fully exposed. I wanted to be sick just looking at myself, sure, I looked sexy but it wasn’t a good kind of sexy, more like slutty. Not wanting to anger Jasmine, I told her that I loved the dress.

            “Oh see, I knew you would love it. Now let’s go do your hair and makeup.” She said, dragging me to the bathroom. 

            “Now, we only have about four hours before the wedding.” She exclaimed as she pulled a bag that was unfamiliar to me, and placed it next to me. It was obvious her makeup and hair accessories that she brought here to set up. I couldn’t even process how real this was. I sat down on the toilet, as she started to do my makeup.

            After an hour, of Jasmine trying to perfect my makeup, she was finished. I looked at myself in the mirror to see that I had a beautiful smokey eye that made my blue eyes pop out. There was also mascara and a hint of blush on my cheeks. I had to admit I was beautiful looking, but I didn’t want to look like this for Dillon. I didn’t want to be getting ready for a wedding I didn’t even approve of.

            For the next two hours, I sat in that horrid bathroom as Jasmine curled and styled my hair. This was why I never used makeup or bother to style my hair, it took was too long to do. I turned and looked in the mirror once again and had to give Jasmine some credit, I looked totally different and more beautiful than ever before. My hair was half up and half down and curled to perfection.

            “Now to accessorize and make you look perfect and complete.” She cheered, making me want to puke. 

            In her bag, she pulled out a small, crystal tiara and placed in on top of my head. Along with that, she grabbed a pair of diamond earrings and necklace to match as I put them on. They were extremely bright and beautiful, but I didn’t want any of this. I was marrying the wrong person today and I couldn’t even enjoy this because of what was going to happen.