"K guys can we go?" Lila announces. I feel bad she doesn't have Mark. But Mason was right. Her and Luke.

They all get up turning. Masons eyes were immediately giving me a once over I saw his lips part but then he bites his lower lip. Of course. I hate that I get those teen girl feelings when I'm around him at times. It's like one direction feelings you know. 'Nobody compares' to them though. See what I did there. *wink wink* Lila looks at me as smirks.

"I told you this dress would do wonders. It cute and sexy at the same time" She nudges me I rolls my eyes laughing at her.

Masons POV

  Maddie looked so hot right now. She really doesn't wear dresses like ever. And she looked really good. There was something about it. And I know I'm definitely gonna her jealous throughout the night. Because I do not want anyone looking at her. It's great to think that she's all mine though. We started making our way to the car. And I really could t top looking at Maddie. Not like that's not normal. I'm always staring at her. I shake the thoughts out of my head for right now.

I bump into the back of Nathan and back away he turns.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks giving me a look.

"I'm fine, just get in the car" I push him he rolls his eyes getting in. I get in the drivers seat. I hate what she does to me.

Maddie's POV

  "Masons obsessed with you right now" Lila whispers to me.

"He always is" I laughed she laughs with me.

"Just saying" she shrugs.

"It's because I literally never wear dresses. He's shook is all" I replied.

"Mmhmm" she shakes her head.

Once we got to the party Lila grabbing my hand pulling me out of the car. Literally.

"Come on Lily" she said.

"Oh my god Calm down" I pull myself away from her pulling down the dress because it went up by her dragging me. "I cannot have my ass plopping out."

"Yeah Mason would kill" She laughs.

"Not only that. But it's nasty and I'm not white trash" I replied. She laughs again. We walk into the house that was already full. I sighed. Parties. I look around already tired of the drama. This place gives me anxiety ever since. Well everything. I'm walking with Lila and Lily when I'm pulled back and turned around. Masons now there.

"Maddie, why haven't you ever wore a dress like this before? And why now? Because to be honest. I don't think it's fair" he said in a low voice only I could here.

"Lila forces it on me" I replied.

"You look so fucking hot, can we just get a room now?" He asks I rolls my eyes laughing.

"No sicko" I said.

"Maddie you're killing me. And you know how annoyed I'll get if anyone looks at you" he looks around. Then down to me biting his lip again. Why tho?

"It's all Lila's fault in actuality" I state.

"Not at all. You're the one with that body. The one wearing the dress and the one making me physically hurt" he says.

"I can't do anything about that Mason" I said.

"Oh you definitely can" he nods. That made a shiver run down my spine for some odd reason.

"MADDIE!!" Lila yells to me. I turn to her putting up a finger to signal. 1 minute.

"I can't right now though" I replied.