The Time

About a month has pasted and all the boys are running around like ants planing the wedding it's kinda funny.Fall is inviting some friends to help me pick out my dress.

"Grace come here the girls are here." Fall yelled 

"Ok,coming." I yelled back

When I went to the door there where little pixies and they giggled at the sight of me.I smiled

"Hello,pleasure to meet you."

"Hi,nice to meet you too." They said in sink

They touch my shoulders and I close my eyes.When I open my eyes and we are in what looks like the inside of a tree.They take me to a room and there are hundreds of white dresses.

"Choose three choose the one you like most." The pixies say

"Um ok?" 

I choose three dresses

 1. A white dress with black top and a vail

2. A white dress with side sleeves 

3. A white dress with black and blue detailed no sleeves and a vail

I try on dress 1 it's not my color.I try on dress 2 the sleeves go down to low.Then I try dress 3 it's perfect.The pixies fix it up a bit.

The day of the wedding has come and the pixies are helping me put on my dress.Once I'm ready there is a knock on the door I open the door.

"There is my little princes." Says my father

I  begin to cry,

"Papa!" I hug him

We talk about what happened for the past three years.

"I was so worried about you Grace." 

"I'm sorry but it's just...." 

"No,no I understand."

The music starts and my dad takes my arm and walks me down the isle.

"Today we are here to see these lovely people joined in marriage.If there are any objections please speak now or forevermore hold your peace."

There was a short silence,

"Okay Fall Aria do you take Grace Moon to be your loftily wedded wife."

"I do."

"And Grace Moon do you take Fall Aria to be your loftily wedded husband."

"I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride."

Me and Fall kiss and everyone gets up and claps.

The next year I become pregnant with twins.