Unexpected Love

The next morning I wake up and there are clothes on a chair.I look at the clothes and notice this was made for royalty.I am from a noble family but I'm not royal.As I put on the dress there is a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"I ask

"Grace it's Fall,Iwas hoping you would like to go on a walk with me after breakfast and food is ready."

"Oh,I would love to join you but I'm having problems with my dress."

While Fall was talking I was putting on my dress but I couldn't tie the back.

"What's the problem?" Fall asked

"I can't tie my dress." I said 

"May I come in and help?" Fall asked

"Yes."

Fall walked into the room and he was dressed like a prince.I could feel myself blushing while he tied my dress.When he was finished he took my arm and walked me down to the dining room.Food was layed on the table and it looke as good as it smelled.

Once we where finished all the boys where asking me to do stuff with them.

"Would you like to go swimming?"Jet asked

"Would you like to go camping?" Asked Flare

"Would you like to fly a kite with me?" Asked Breeze

"No,I'm sorry I'm going walking with Fall." I said

They all looked at Fal with a mean look.

We went for a walk and Fall asked me if I'd like to go on a walk tomorrow and I did.It soon became something I did every day.I soon started to fall in love wth Fall.

"So Grace would you like to go on a picnic?" Fall asked

"Yeah that sounds great!"

When we got there he asked me a question I never expected 

"Grace I've grown to love you as a friend but now I realize I love you as you are so will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!!"