95

If you are going to fall in love with me, here are some things you need to know beforehand.

I cry often. Whether it is during a movie, a sad song on the radio or a regular sunday morning. I cry even when I speak of things that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore.

I am afraid of being left and I am afraid of not being good enough.

I will tell you the days in which I hate myself and not believe a single word you say, when you disagree with each and every reason.

You can tell me you love me countless times, but I will still be afraid of you leaving me.

Don't blame yourself.

I have to expect the worst, because I always get the worst.

When I fall in love with you, I will love each crack in your skin and every freckle of light in your eyes. I will fall in love with the way you look, while you are sleeping, and the way your mouth curves, when you say my name.

I can be difficult to love, but for me loving you will always be so easy.

All I ask is that you don't give up on me and, in return, I will never give up on you.

And I will love you with my entire heart and if one day you decide to leave, I will still think highly of you.

I will still remember the kind hearted person you are.