.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"You're mine," I growled, pounding into her lithe body. I had her hands pinned above her with one of mine and my other hand gripping her hip. "Say it. Say you're mine."
I only got a moan as a response as she laid beneath me, defenseless.
What a bad girl.
I stopped my thrusts and pulled out all together, letting her feel the emptiness.
"W-wait, Jason," she moaned pathetically, sitting up on my desk and reaching for me. "Where are you going?"
I grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer to mine, letting her feel my breath wash over her face.
"Baby, darling, when I tell you to do something, I expect it to be done, ok?" I crooned. She nodded eagerly, squirming. "Get off my desk, turn around, and bend over."
She did it with grace and speed.
"Good girl," I groaned when she stuck her ass out, swaying it from side to side, teasing me once again.
I slapped it before I filled her up once again.
"Now let's try this again," I snarled, pulling out slowly and thrusting back into her hard and fast. "Who do you belong to you?"
"You," she moaned, sending me into a frenzy.
"Say my name," I growled.
"Jason," she whimpered as I fisted her blonde hair and tugged it sharply. Her head snapped back.
"Louder Charlotte," I demanded.
"Jason," she yelled. I swiveled my hips.
"I. Can't. Hear. You," I grounded out, puncturing every word with a thrust.
"Jason!" She finally screamed.
My eyes snapped open.
I woke up to a hand resting against my face, a body snuggled against my side and tangled legs.
And a hard cock. But that was normal.
Slowly the night before started coming back to me as I attempted to stretch my limbs while still holding Charlotte. She huffed at my moving and moved her hand to my chest, clutching my shirt.
Charlotte's head had moved from my shoulder to the base of my neck so her sweet smelling hair was in my face, filling my senses as I tried to figure out how to get up without waking her up. Only I didn't want to. Her body was too warm, too soft, and I was tempted to close my eyes and go back to sleep so that I could continue holding her but I knew it was a bad idea. She was drunk when she insisted I sleep with her and would most likely not remember the night before. She'll be confused and lost and would probably assume we did something and the whole thing sounded like a train wreck. So, with a heavy heart, I lifted her hand from my chest and untangled our legs gently before jumping out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom for a long shower.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I cursed quietly when I realized I would have to go out in just a towel for clothes. I hadn't thought about it before I got into the shower, more focused on getting rid of the wood I was sporting.
I sighed, tying the towel around my waist. Hopefully she's still sleeping.
Or just not in the room at all.
I frowned at my empty bed, scanning my room before I dropped my towel and shoved some jeans on. I would be lying if I said I wasn't panicking as I rushed down stairs only to sigh in relief when I smelt coffee.
Charlotte's back was faced to me and she was still wearing my shirt, wrinkled from sleeping in it. Her was a disarray and her feet bare.
My kitchen never looked so good.
"Good morning," I boomed, wincing at the volume of my voice as Charlotte spun around, her tired eyes panicked as they met mine.
"Jeez Jay, you nearly gave me a heart attack," she croaked, placing a hand over her heart.
"Sorry," I apologized, smiling sheepishly. "Do you...do you want breakfast?" I flexed my hands at my sides.
"Not really," she scowled. "I have a headache."
"Did you take something for it? I think I have something upstairs?" I offered, ready to climb the stairs again but she shook her head.
"Coffee usually does the trick," she shrugged. "You want some?"
"Sure, but sit down, I'll do it," I ordered her but she dismissed me with a wave of her hand, proceeding to pour the coffee into two mugs.
"How do you take it?"
"Black," I reached to take the hot mug, moving to the island to sit down and watched her pour pounds of cream and sugar into her cup.
I chuckled, amused. "Would you like some coffee with that?"
She rolled her eyes. "I like sweet things."
Yeah. You made that obvious last night.
She sat down across from and sipped her coffee, closing her eyes in pure bliss as she hummed happily. "Yum."
I swallowed thickly and took a sip of my coffee. "Um, do you remember what happened last night?" I asked awkwardly.
She winced and placed her mug down. "No, but I have a feeling it was bad. I'm sorry Jason. I just get...weird...when I drink too much."
"You weren't that bad," I tried to reassure her. "Just kept on insisting that you needed a sleeping buddy."
Her cheeks turned pink. "Oh god. I'm sorry. Really. I'm just super clingy when I'm drunk. Once in college I kept on sitting on my friends' laps," she rambled.
Bet they didn't mind, I thought bitterly.
"I promise it won't happen again," she rushed out.
"Charlotte, it's fine. I'm just glad that you called me, especially after your friend just left you like that."
She wrinkled her nose. "Yeah, Ash has like a flavor of the week. Usually I stay home but decided to go out. I was starting to feel lonely." She paused and smiled softly. "And thank you for making sure I was safe."
"Anytime sweetheart," I paused, waiting with a heavy heart for her reaction to me calling her such a endearment name.
She simply smiled at me and returned to her coffee.
My grin was full of relief and triumph.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Chicago huh?" I mumbled, pulling up my schedule. "I think it could be arranged. My schedule for next week is pretty bland. Adjustable. I'll have my assistant set everything up."
"Alright Mr. Hyland, thank you so much for coming on such short notice. David caught the flu so I doubt he'll be ready to give a speech at the conference," Penelope Richards chuckled. "See you soon."
"Have a good day Mrs. Richards." I hung the phone up and tossed it on my desk, paging Charlotte through the intercom. "Ms. Montgomery, your presence is needed."
My door opened a second later.
"Yes your highness?" Charlotte snarked, stepping inside.
"I need you to push all my meetings and appointments to next week. We're going to Chicago on Monday. I also need you to talk to the accountant and have Leslie set up our plane tickets and hotel rooms," I rattled off. Her green eyes widened. "And then help me prepare for the conference. I have to give a speech."
"Want me to find a giant squid while I'm at it?"
I smirked. "Get to work you smartass."

A/N: I'm actually extremely excited for the next chapter
Ummm. just moved in with my boyfriend *thumbs up* so far the house is still standing
If you read TPG you should recognize a couple of names in the next chapter c:
I like Jay and Lottie's convos <3
I'm considering writing a daddy/boyfriend story xD
I may delete TPG from wattpad and put it on this other website. it'll have to be a PDF tho and I hate reading stories on those sooooo idk
Congrats to those who got to read chap 4 early :P
I think that's it
I love you guys :3 sorry for the wait
Dont forget to comment <3

The Possessive Mr. Hylandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें