part 1

"Good moring, Legends. Captain Lance requires your presence on the bridge. "
The Legends all headed to the bridge.
"morning,Captain.you rang? " said Nate.
"morning, yes I did. " sara said as all the legends gathered around the monitors.
"alright, team.we are dealing with a whole mess of anachronisms so we're gonna do our repairs in teams.
Wally, Nate,you two will pickup a dinasor egg from 2015.it's about to hatch in the british museum.
Amaya, Ray, you two will deal with Ghandi in 2025.
Zari, you go wake Rory up and head to 2086. Apparently,there's a witch.  Ok, any questions? "
"a...a witch? Are you sure? " a somewhat excited Ray asked.
"yes,Ray.Im sure. Anything else? " Sara said.
"Can I go instead of Mick? I mean, he's still sleeping and...you know....a chance to see an actual witch, that's.."
Ray started rambling.
"ok, fine. Ray, you go with Zari. Amaya, you're with me. Anything else? " this time her question was met with silence.  "finally " she muttered under her breath.
"alright, kids. Go make mama proud." sara said, dismissing them.
Zari was actually relieved that Ray was coming with her instead of Mick for several reasons. One:that meant she didn't have to wake Mick up which was good beacuse one time he got startled and almost punched her in the nose. Of course he couldn't, but still, she could do without having to go through that. Second:Ray was way more pleasant to be around than mick and third:she'd grown rather fond of Ray.
"God, can you believe we're gonna meet an ACTUAL witch? Gah... That's so exciting." said a very excited Ray.
"yeah, Ray. But here's hoping she doesn't kill us. " she said with a smirk.
"oh c'mon. No witch can kill this duo! "
"sure, whatever you say. " this time she was smiling.
They headed to the fabrication room.