Chris (Pine)

When I fell for Chris, I knew he was a ruthless man. He was a womaniser. But I didn't care. I liked to believe he was a romantic at heart. I wanted to get that side out to play, but to be honest, I was ruthless too. We met at a premiere, where I was sitting behind him. I couldn't help but focus on him, and when he turned back to look at everyone around him, I caught his eye. I smiled at him when he looked at me, and he smiled back. The film finished, and I bumped into him again as we were leaving.
"Sorry." He said, and I smirked.
"Don't worry. Sometimes you have to bump into someone to get them to notice you." I said, and he blushed.
"No, I didn't mean to-" he said, but I interrupted him with my laughter.
"I'm joking. It's nice to meet you, Chris." I said, and he laughed nervously.
"Well, you too, I guess." He said. He looked at my dress, then at my face again. "I... uh, like what you're wearing." He said.
"Thanks. How about we go for a drink?" I asked confidently. He laughed.
"I like your confidence. I'll come for a drink." He said. We left the premiere, and he took me to one of his favourite bars. We sat in the vip area, and it was clear he was looking for something more than a drink. We talked a bit, drank, and ended up on the dance floor grinding. The chemistry was there, we liked each other. For the time, at least. It got late, but I had no plans to leave Chris.
"I never got your name." He said, and I laughed.
"Yeah, I usually skip the formalities. I'm Leigh-Anne." I said. We ended up in his hotel room.

When I woke up, I was proud of myself. I'd gotten Chris Pine into bed. He was still asleep, so I left a note on the counter, with my phone number and address. As I went to leave, Chris woke up. He sat up and looked at me.
"Leigh-Anne, right?" He asked, and I nodded.
"You're good." He said, and I laughed.
"I know. My number is on your counter. Call me." I said, and left the hotel room.

We dated for a while, the dates usually ending in sex. But we weren't official. They were usually at a club, too. But I'd become intoxicated. And I could tell he was falling for me. One day, he sent flowers to my apartment, with no apparent reason to it. Later in the day, he turned up at my door.
"Chris? What are you doing here? And what's with the flowers?" I asked, and I smiled.
"I just felt like you needed some flowers." He said, and I laughed.
"That doesn't explain why you're here, though." I said.
"Come with me, let's go out for dinner." He said, and lead me out of the house. We sat at the table in the restaurant in silence for a minute.
"Look, Leigh-Anne. I've done something very bad." He said, and I sighed.
"What did you do, Chris?" I asked, and he looked down at the table.
"I... I cheated, Leigh-Anne." He said, and I laughed. He looked at me, confused.
"That's it? Look, Chris, I expected that it would happen. You're Chris Pine. I don't care if you want to sleep around with other girls. I just care that you save the best for me." I said, and he laughed nervously.
"Well, you took that a lot better than I thought you would." He said, and I smiled at him.
"I'm a chill girlfriend. It's not a problem, honestly." I said, and he smiled.
"Thank you, Leigh-Anne." He said. We ate dinner, and he dropped me back home.
"Do you wanna come in?" I asked, and he grinned.
"I thought you wouldn't ask."