Surprising Confession

Start from the beginning

Do you think about Daadi.? She was still alive only for you..? She was sacrificing her anger on Tanu and Alia only for you.. because you didn’t remember anything..!!
She was dying inside seeing Alia and Tanu’s every nonsense and worst act.. only for you she was tolerating it..
Do you think that this was the age for Daadi to suppress her feelings.? If anything happen to her because of it..? Have you think about it..?”

Abhi again tried to defend his situation but Pragya didn’t allow..

She again said “Have you think about my Family..? A daughter’s marriage started with revenge, when everything got sorted between Me and You the world tossed our life by that Accident.. You lost your memory was the shocking news to my Maa.. She already lost her one of her daughters. Now she thinks that I am alive, just Alive..!!!

Abhi came near her and said “I didn’t do this in my own wish but I was supposed to do this..”

Pragya didn’t listen what he said and she asked him “Do you think about me..?”

The question broke Abhi’s world.. How could he do anything without thinking about her.. She was his life..

Pragya continued “Can you guess how was my feeling that I came to know that you forgot me..? I thought that after returning to home we gonna start a new life.. but everything vanished.. everything vanished.. Just vanished..” her tears were like not stopping.. she couldn’t speak out her pain that she lost his future when she heard he got memory loss and he forgot her..

I am alive, but I don’t have reason to live… Just one hope left that some day you might get your memory back.. but you pretended as memory loss.. how could you do to me..? So even you have your memory you let everything happen like this.. Running behind money.. Marriage with Tanu.. everything.. you did it with your knowledge..” She paused for a moment

She think for a while and asked “Did you do this with any reason..?”, Here she goes, she knows very well that he will never do anything without any reason.. A better Wife was She.. Understanding the feeling of a Husband but more than Husband, she spent times with him as a Friend., Supporting Friend.. So She guessed, and it was Right..!! He did it with a reason..

Pragya shake his hand and look at him for an answer.. Where Abhi cleared his tears and started to open up his feeling and the truth..

Abhi asks her “Do you remember ? While I was admitted in the hospital after the accident, before I got conscious, that night you said the nurse that my hands found with a little movement and I got conscious..”

She tries to remember and tells “Yes.. I do.. but that nurse said you didn’t gained conscious.. it might be my imagination.. Wait.. how do you know that I talked to the nurse about your conscious..?”

Abhi replied “I know.. because I heard your voice but couldn’t move my senses..”

She smiled after hearing this that she was right on that day, he got his conscious.. but what was the reason behind memory loss drama.. she was not cleared yet.. she asked “So you got conscious at that night itself.. then why you pretend..?”

Abhi says “Because you doesn’t know what happened that night..”
Pragya was confused and Abhi started to explain him..

FlashBack..

At City Hospital ,

Pragya was entering into the room where Abhi was warded.. She felt weak.. Yes she didn’t eat anything, how could she eat as her life is struggling between love and revenge.. A nurse met her and gave a glass of glucose water saying she will feel better.. Pragya thanked her and had it..