Surprising Confession

Pragya says “This was the moment I longed for a while.. Lots of nights I have cried for distance between us.. Today the distance have been vanished.. I want to feel this moment.. I want to live this moment.. Please Let me to feel it..”

She touched his forehead with hers and cried.. Abhi couldn’t restrict his feeling more.. He too cried to the core.. He too wants to pour out his pain.. At the same time he wants to tell him the entire truth to her.. But not now.. Because he want her to feel the moment that he was hers now and always… He hugged her and said “I Missed You Fuggy…!!!”  with tears…

The name Fuggy.., Which she hated at the time he named her, but she longed for a long while to get called up by that name, that too by him.. Her longing was over, now he was near her.. No.. No.. He was hers.. all and always..

She broke the hug and see his face which was all wet with tears.. He couldn’t meet her eyes.. His hand was still holding her shoulder, he was shivering but Why..? She couldn’t believe still that he gained his memory back.. he remembers her.. her love.. but how..? All in a sudden.. One minute.., he behaved different from yesterday, Is that he gained his memory before itself..

Her thoughts broken by Abhi when he raised his head to meet her eyes.. which was shooting a lot of question which he couldn’t answer for a while.. But it is the extent he can hide from her.. not no more.. He should open up to her, what had happened actually..

She gave him a support that she was with him, she can clearly see his pain and fear in him.. but why should he fear for anything..? If he could fear for something means it should be his love.. but now he got me back then why..? What was troubling him inside..??

She touched his cheek and rubbed her thumb over the tears and assured him that she was happy..
She broke the silence which was filled with tears by saying “You got back your memory.. you remember me.. you remember our love.. I cant explain you how much happy I am today..” she smiled with tears, cupping his face with her palm..

But all her thoughts were vanished in a moment when Abhi stated.,

“I DIDN’T LOSE MY MEMORY..”

Pragya’s eyes popped up in a moment when she heard it.. Abhi couldn’t resist more to hide his truth he came up by saying “I didn’t lose my memory.. I just pretend to be like that..”

Pragya couldn’t believe what he said.. She took off the hands from him and step backward from him.. The confused shock expression was in her face and actually her state of mood also shocked.. How could he do like this..? He pretended to be a memory loss person.. How.? Why..?

She moved away a little from Abhi.. She questioned him with weak smile “You’re kidding..!! Right? Stop playing..”

Abhi nodded a no and said “I am telling the truth.. I didn’t lose my memory.. I just act as I lost my memory.. For..” before he continues, his eyes met with hers..

She was in state like the entire world was rotated in opposite direction, and she was losing his stable of standing.. Her stand gets weak..

She started to talk “ You pretend like that..? Why..?”

Abhi neared her and tried to explain her by putting his hand on her shoulder, but she took off his hand with anger..

She continued “Why you did it..? Do you think about your family..? They are living a life without soul because of your memory loss.. Each and every second they were pretty sure that nothing should happen that make you to think deep about it and end up in Stress Attack..!!!