First day of school

Keisha's POV

I was sitting in the living room being impatient for my best friend Brooklyn to come and pick me up. I stood up to go get something to eat when I heard a loud honk outside. I grin and grab my bag. I take off to the door; I locked it before running to her new Camero. I hopped in the front seat. "Nice of you to finally join me." she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. "Well If someone was here on time." I retorted. She raised an eyebrow at me, "Little girl I will make you walk your ass to school." I sat back in my seat "Okay fine Brooklyn you win." she grinned and put the car in reverse. "Are we picking up any of the others?" I asked her. She rolled down the windows, her newly dyed red hair flying around. "Yeah Roxi." she grinned. Her partner in crime. I smiled, this should be a fun car ride. We pulled into Roxi's driveway. Brooklyn blared the horn. She came out of the house and ran to the car. I scooted up and let the seat come forward so she could get in. "Why does she get to be up front!" Roxi whined. I laughed and replied, "I got in the car first. Therefore I get up front!" Brooklyn shook her head and chuckled at us.

We pulled into school and found a parking space about in the middle of the lot. We got out of the car and waited for the other two. We saw them a few cars down and headed out. I grabbed my backpack and headed their direction. Roxi grabbed her backpack and jacket before heading out. Brooklyn put on her leather jacket and locked her car. I raised an eyebrow asking about her backpack. She shrugged and continued to walk. We met up with them and all went inside the building. Crystal looked over at Brooklyn and grinned "You ready for senior year!" Brook grinned, "Hell yes. I'm just hoping I don't get into too much trouble that they don't let me graduate." We all shook our head. Of course.. that's Brooklyn for you. We got to the cafeteria and sat down at a table in the back. A girl at the table next to us was speaking really loudly, not that I cared but what she was talking about caught all of our attention. "Did you here about the five new teachers? The school wanted to try something new to see if kids would listen to younger teachers. Not to mention they're hot and foreign. Yeah! one is Irish and the other four are British! Its so cool!" Roxi turned around and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She turned around and looked at us, "May I help you?" she said with a smile. She glanced at Brook and it faltered slightly. "Do you know what the five new teachers will be teaching?" she shook her head no and apologized. I thought for a moment before remembering something I learned. I pulled out my phone and quickly found what I saw looking for. The information on the new teachers!

"We have a new math teacher named Harry Styles. He's 20 and from Britain. Next is a new gym teacher named Niall Horan. He's 21 and from Ireland. Liam Payne is after him. He's the new science teacher. 21 as well and also from England. Then it would be the English teach who I call dibs on... Zayn Malik, 21 and from England. Last would be the new drama teacher Louis Tomlinson. Age 22." I locked my phone and looked at the girls. "Are they hot?" Roxi asked. I nod, "Drool worthy. Even hotter than coach Neill." Brooklyn's mouth dropped. "They're hotter than my man?" I nod. Brooklyn grinned and got up. "Well loves I'm going to go to the office. I'll be back never." We all chuckled and shook our head. Crystal stood up too, "I got to go and put all my binders and notebooks in my locker so I'm not late for my first class." I shake my head at her. She was the major good girl. We all had our own roles in the group. I'll explain that later. I looked around trying to see anyone else that I actually talked to. Nope I didn't see anyone.

Crystal's POV

I looked at the locker numbers. 183! Here we go. I opened it and took off my backpack. I started to unpack it and neatly place them in there. I was almost done when I heard a voice, "I thought students were supposed to be in the cafeteria." I turned around and looked up at two guys. I'm guessing they were two of the new teachers. One was a blonde with bright blue eyes. He was wearing gym shorts and had a duffel bag over his shoulder. Gym teacher. This must be Niall... I stood up and looked over at the one that asked that. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm not sure what he teaches but he's pretty nice looking. "Hello, I'm Crystal Reed." I said introducing myself. The blonde grinned and shook the hand I was holding out. "Niall Horan, but I guess you'll have to call me Coach Horan. This is weird." he said laughing. "I'm going to be the new gym teacher." I smile at him. The other stepped forward, "Liam Payne or to you it would he Mr. Payne. The new science teacher." I shook his hand and closed my locker.