Chapter 6

I was walking down the street I stop by Jackson house to see him standing there?

I decided to talk to him since I was all along until Scott Stiles Lydia Malia Kira get back with Derek.

Even though they want to talk to them. Ever since Stiles got back all the been doing is not talking to me.

"Jackson?" I asked as he saw me running down.

"Hey Abigail where's everyone else the only person I've seen is Danny?" Jackson asked.

"They all went to Mexico for Derek along with my sister and Kira. There's no point anyways their not talking to me at all." I said.

"Why?" Jackson asked pulling me in his arms.

"I have no idea ever since stiles got back to himself he's been avoiding me along with everyone else even my own sisters not talking to me. I don't know I'm gonna be friendless for the rest of my life." I said.

"Not true you have me and Danny and who ever else we can find." Jackson said.

"Sounds fun lets see Danny and who ever else we can find." I said as we walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me Danny Jackson and these three other guys names Liam Garrett and Mason.

"Do you guys go to beacon hills?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah we do just started." Mason said.

"You'll love it there hang out with me Danny and Jackson you'll be popular in no time." I said.

"Don't you hang out with Scott Stiles and the girls?" Danny said.

"I did now their just I don't know but I got you guys ill have Liam to hang out with Garrett your with Danny and Mason your with Jackson." I said.

"Sounds fair." Liam winked.

I smiled but than frowned as I got a vision.

Stiles Malia kissing. Than another one of Malia and Stiles saying they would never leave each other.

I went back to reality with tears in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran faster than a speeding bullet until I reached everyone.

"Abigail what are you doing here?" Scott asked.

Malia and Stiles were about to talk.

"You two fuck off. Will talk about this later and their will be lots of pain." I said than looked at Scott who was holding up a younger Derek.

"I know you you were there when Pagie babysat me that one time. I just found out I was a werewolf well half of it. You told me never let my guard down." I says.

"I did didn't I?" Derek smiled a little.

"Yeah thanks for that your a really great cousin you know that." I said.

"What are you doing here Abigail?" Lydia asked.

"now your all talking to me. Anyways I should get back before Jackson and the others." I says running off with tears in my eyes.

Peter's POV:

I was pacing around my apartment. Abigail was suppose to be here three hours ago.

She came through the window landing on her feet.

She looked up with red eyes and stained cheeks.

"Princess what happened?" I asked hugging her.

"I got a vision of Malia and Stiles kissing than they looked in love when they both said they would never leave each other." Abigail cried.

"Oh princess." I said.

"I lost them daddy I lost my sister my boyfriend best friends." Abigail cried.

"You don't need them alright. Even though Malia is still my daughter what her and Stiles did wasn't right." I said.

I held Abigail longer as she pulled away looking at me.

"Move in with me. I don't think you want to be around Malia anymore." I said.

"Thanks daddy." Abigail said.

I smiled kissing her forehead.

Malia: "Oh God Oh God what did I do? Oh God Oh God I'm so stupid."

Stiles: "It's not just you Malia I've known her for eight years and I fucked up."

Kira: "I can't believe we were all so stupid. Abigail was there and we didn't talk to her. What kind of friends are we?"

Lydia: "Now Jackson's back and she hanging out with other people. You guys are right were the worsted friends ever."