•chapter 4: not your average scavenger hunt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rise and shine Stray Kids~ Hahaha"

It was the next day and the games were about to begin.

The members slowly began to rise for their first day in artificial hell.

Chan: You didn't do anything to us in our sleep, right????

At the sound of that, Y/N defensively crossed her arms against her chest.

"Calm down children. You are the same as you were yesterday. And I wouldn't rape you Y/N. I have my standards-"

Y/N: Standards???!!! For your information, anyone would be glad to rape THIS body!!

Y/N immediately shut her mouth realizing how weird that sounded.

"Whatever floats your boat dear! Anyway, to start today's challenge, please exit the bedroom."

The 10 followed those orders and what used to be the hallway with the titanium door, shifted into a weird looking room with a podium in the middle.

Jisung: Who dares to go to the podium? Not it!

The room was filled with "not it!"s  until Seungmin said the phrase last.

Seungmin: Dammit!

Seungmin slowly walked up to the podium and there was a tablet.

A "start" button was displayed on the screen and Seungmin pressed it.

Then their "favourite" voice came back : The Game Keeper

"Welcome Stray Kids to Mad House: Challenge 1. Your first challenge is something simple but tricky. Your first challenge is a scavenger hunt.

Y/N: Oh! This is easy. Me and Chan used to do this all the time as kids!

Chan: We would bury all the stuff on Friday night and dig it up on Saturday morning. I remember!

"Trust me. This isn't some childhood game. Now who has the best photographic memory?"

Chan: That would be Jeonginnie

"Good. Now the rules are simple. A picture will be displayed on the tablet for two seconds of 4 gems; a purple one, a green one, a orange one and a blue one. Find the gems, place them in the correct order and the challenge is won. But put her in the wrong order and consequences must be faced"

"Jeongin, step up to the podium."

Jeongin stepped up to the podium and viewed the picture of the order for the required 2 seconds.

"Good. Now best of luck Stray Kids!"

Jisung: You remember the pattern Jeongin???!

Jeongin: Yeah. Let me write it down just in case.

He pulled out a scrap of paper and a pen and drew the order
It was: