The D in Dedede

Wandering around the dark MOIST cave Dedede was trying to figure out what to do now that Clifford the big red dog was dead.

Dedede was sitting in his quiet, peaceful observatory after a long and tiresome walk back home when a flash of light appeared in front of him and suddenly he regained some of his memory that he lost when he was 6 years old and got beat by his rapist dad.

They seemed to be of a very familiar voice "Clifford the big red D" It spoke softly. Dedede was drowning of tears, his eyes red, face red and his horrible traumatizing fears of his father coming back to him. Dedede was on the verge of passing out because of all the crying when his door burst open right before he lost consciousness...

He woke up 3 hours later in his own king sized bed with the heroic meta knight standing next to him..."what happened?" Dedede asked curiously.
"I was talking with the council about the monster roaming our world when we heard a wailing noise come from your observatory so I rushed over to see if you were in danger but all I saw was you sleeping on the table."  "I had assumed everything was fine until I realized you had some empty cans of red bull on you and brought you here." Meta knight stood up and started to leave Dedede's room "I have to show you something" exclaimed mysteriously...

Dedede found himself alone in a dark smelly chamber with meta knight. "This is the key to unlocking your true potential." meta knight stated holding up a somewhat familiar book.
"Someday you will come back here and learn everything but until then you must hunt down all of the remaining guardians"...

Dedede understood what he had to do and went in search for the second guardian... Bandana waddledee...