Chapter 1

Daniels POV

"Guys  i have news" i groaned to myself mainly because when our manager has news its never good. But also because it means i have to get up from my bed.

We walked down stairs and sat on the couch we setteled in with jonah and corbyn secretly taking pictures of jacks arm around zach because they are strong believers of jackary.

"Ok i have an idea for a publicity stunt-" jack cut in,

"We really need more fame than we already have"

"yes jack, it gets all of us more money" jack rolled his eyes and went on his phone most likely ignoring eveything else he had to say.

"As i was saying, what if you adopted a child"

"YOU WANT US TO WHAT!?"

"Specifically a girl" Jonah was about to cut in but he stopped himself.

"I mean think about this. Five immature teenage guys take care of probably around a 13 to 15 year old girl. That has to draw up attention some how probably make some headlines and everything. Then people start looking you up, eventually listen to your music, write 1 or 2 songs about the responsibilities and how much you really care for her. Just like that." He snapped his fingers at the end.

"But dont you think thats a little much"

"Whats your point?"

"I mean how about you think about this. Bringing another person into a our life, a child at that, to make money. Shes already been through alot, she is an orfan after all, and just thinking about it for the money. And imagine if she ever found out it was for publicity, now matter how many years along the line we are and no matter how much love and affection we show, shed be heart broken"

The room was silent after i showed my point of view no matter how much i argued i knew i wasnt going to win.

"I never really thought about that"

"Well no shit, thats all you ever think about, the money. You dont care about anyone else until theyre actually effected."

"Daniel think about it, wrap your head around the whole situation, plus youd get the joy of living and raising a child"

I exhaled deeply and it mixed with a sigh .

"When are we going?"

"We can go now"

"Fine"

"oh and by the way im signing as parent." The nodded their heads and we got ready. Jesus christ we're in for a handful.