Chapter One

"(Y/N) (L/N). You are now sentenced to 10 years in prison for the murder of your own mother (M/N) (L/N)." the judge said.

(A/N) M/N means mother name

You can hear the murmurs and whispers across the room. 'Damn this.' you thought.

You weren't supposed to be in prison. Or you were, but it should've been a shorter sentence. Your mother abused you everyday of your life, from when you were 5 to 20. You finally had enough, and stabbed her repeatedly.

You only proof of the abuse you could show was your wounds, bruises, and scars. But they assumed that you inflicted that on yourself to make your mother look bad. You asked your father for help.

But nope, he didn't help you. He didn't care about you one bit. He didn't care about you being abused or being in prison. Because of his carelessness for you, he couldn't back up your truth.

You felt that nobody cared for you for your whole life. Because of that, you weren't phased about going to prison. Because if you were released, no one would care.

"Get inside." the guard said as he shoved you inside the cell.

"I'll do it myself." you hissed, giving him a dirty look.

You went inside the cell, and the guard slammed the gate shut. "Heh, interesting." a voice said.

You turned around and you saw a man with blue skin sitting on the bottom bed of a bunk bed. "Who the hell are you?" you questioned.

"I could be asking you the same." he said.

"Fine, I'll go first. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." you said.

"(Y/N) huh? I think you might of heard of me. I'm Kisame Hoshigaki." he said.

'Kisame Hoshigaki? The man who murdered countless people?' you thought.

"You're joking." you said with a skeptical tone.

"If I reveal myself, you'll know I'm not joking." he said.

He then lifted his head from the shadows. He had dark blue hair and unnaturally sharp teeth.

"It really is you." you said, a bit shocked.

"Of course it is, told you I wasn't bluffing." he said.

"Well I've heard of your crimes. Killing countless people. How many years have you've been sentenced?" you asked.

"Knew you would've heard of me. I've been sentenced for life in here. You?" he said.

"I'm here for 10 years." you responded.

"For doing what?" he asked.

"Killing my abusive mother. No one with a brain believed me that she was abusive." you said.

"Such a shame. You look very young. I think you would've had a good life." Kisame said.

"It really is. How about you? Why did you kill all those people?" you asked.

You were surprised that the Kisame Hoshigaki was your prison inmate. You were kinda shocked that you were talking to a serial killer so casually. This notorious man even flattered you.

"I only did it for fun. Life was boring." he said.

'For fun?! Is this man insane? He killed all those people for fun?' you thought.

"What? Just for fun?! Tell me, how many years have you've been here?" you questioned.

"1 year so far." he said.

"You really think killing people for fun was worth a life sentence?!" you said.

"Look lady, my decisions are none of your concern." he spat.

"Actually, you're right. It is none of my business. In that case, can I please climb up to my bed?" you said.

"Go ahead." he said.

You climbed up to the top bed and rested, rethinking all your decisions in life. You were honestly bored. Maybe Kisame could be your friend in here.

"You know what? I'm sorry." you said.

"What?" he said with a hint of confusion in voice.

"For getting in your business. How about we become friends?" you asked.

"Friends? Interesting. I don't find a reason not to. Why not?" he said.

'Nice.' you thought.