Part 10

Finn
Hey! You didn't call me 😭

y/n
Sorry I forgot

Finn
About me?!!?!
Let's do something today

Y/n
Umm, I'm free

After sending that message I received another message from Noah that read "can we make plans I'm bored?"

I sighed at the awful timing but I texted him back saying that I wasn't free and he didn't question it. What a good boyfriend.

Me and Finn had decided to just chill at his hotel that I dropped him off to, he insisted that he met me at mine and took me over but I couldn't risk anyone seeing us together, especially Noah. Ever since Finn posted that video of himself after he found out I cheated, the whole fandom was against me (they weren't that keen on my to start off with but it was even worse after) so if any of his fans recognises him walking with me... let's just say they wouldn't be happy

I walked up to the room that Finn had spent the night in and knocked on the door. Almost instantly it swung open revealing Finn with a smile from ear to ear

"Your early" he beams as he opens the door wider so that I can squeeze inside "come sit down, I have Netflix on my laptop and an unlimited supply of junk food, so make yourself at home"

"Wow you really do have a lot of food huh?" I raise my eyebrow as I spot four bags full of sweets and unhealthy shit

"Came prepared" he grins at himself "what do you wanna watch?"

"I dunno, you decide" I shrug

"How about 'Not another teen movie'?" Finn suggests as he scrolls past it (ps if you haven't seen this movie WATCH IT it is seriously the funniest thing I've ever watched in my entire life)

"Okay... whatever I didn't mind" I said, confused at his choice because it sounded like it was going to be like every other teen movie... but it was not.

There was one part in particular during the middle of the movie that made me laugh a bit too hard, causing the bag of crisps that once where safely in my hand, to cascade onto Finns head. This made me laugh even harder and fall of the bed, making Finn laugh harder at me while I scream in pain as I hit my head on the bedside table. After a couple of minutes of Finn laughing at me he realised that he was the only one still laughing so he looked over the side of the bed to see me clutching my head in pain.

"Shit... uh are you okay?" He asks, I am desperately trying to hold back from screaming curse words because I saw small children up here not too long ago.

"I'm... fine" I spoke but it just came out as muffles due to the fact that I didn't raise my head from my arms.

"Do you need ice or" Finn asks me obviously not knowing what the fuck to do

"If you have any" I sigh as I lift my head, the pain was throbbing but it was slowly getting better, Finn left the room but then quickly returned with a plastic bag filled with ice wrapped in some toilet roll.

"Here" he whispers sitting on the floor next to me pressing the cold object onto my head, obviously guessing where I had hurt myself because it was in the complete wrong place. I didn't correct him though, his body was squished up next to mine, out shoulders where attached and it felt nice. Almost nostalgic. I had missed this.

That's when I remembered. Noah. Shit. I scooted over away from him a little so that we weren't so close and I took a hold of the bag myself.

"Thanks" I sniffed "but I should get going"

"Wait!"

A/n
wooo! Y/n and Finn are hanging out again!!!!!!

Can anyone explain to me wtf is going on with the whole Jacob thing, our fandom is so depressing rn