Day 11.5

After me and Finn's argument i ran to the bathroom and cried for longer then I want to admit. I had been in there for a while and decided that I needed to clean myself up before leaving the bathroom so I grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped my eyes real quick. They still looked red and puffy but they would probably be fine by the time that everyone else got up, I slowly walked out of the bathroom and made my way to Millie's room. I felt a bit weird doing it straight after the argument but I really needed a friend right now. I knocked on her door and heard a muffled voice tell me to come in. 

"Hey, are you okay y/n?" she said in a soothing voice, I tried to tell her what happened but all that came out were tears. She gave me a hug and eventually I managed to splutter out the whole story. 

"I'm sorry, I feel like it's my fault" she whispers 

"What? No it's mine, I shouldn't've blown him off constantly" I sniffed
(dirty minded people I see you)

"Have you apologised?" She asks 

"No" I shrug holding back more tears

"Do it, it might help" She says as she gives me another hug

"Okay" I quietly say as I get up "I'll talk to him later"

I am about to walk into the living room again to grab my clothes but I stop myself when I overhear the boys talking in the living room, where I was standing i could only hear muffled voices so I walked closer so that I could hear them properly then I stood there and listened.

"I dunno, he's been hiding in his room for the past two hours so I didn't really get the chance to talk to him" I heard Gaten say 

"I think he was crying earlier...but then that could have also been the dog that always barks first thing in the morning" Noah said

"Great help Noah, you were supposed to keep an eye on him!" Caleb shouted

"Sorry" I heard Noah mutter "I don't really wanna ignore her all day though" 

"Who said we had to ignore her?" Caleb questioned

"No one I just assumed...." 

"Oh Noah" gaten sighed

"So they aren't dating anymore?" Noah asked

"Too soon man" Caleb laughed

I heard footsteps behind me so I quickly ran behind a corner, It was Finn. His eyes were puffy and his breath was unsteady, he made his way into the living room and sat down without a word. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying since I was further away but I heard quiet murmurs. 

~~~Time skip~~~

It was just the time that I had been dreading- lunch time. I couldn't decide whether I should sit next to Millie, on my own or with Finn. I had grabbed my food and was now just stood there staring at the tables, I really wanted to sit with Finn but I was also scared to. I eventually chose to with with Millie and Sadie, just because Millie cheered me up so much before and I really needed to thank her. I walked over slowly and carefully placed my plate down, the whole table smelt like curry because Millie had put way too much on her plate. 

"How are you holding up?" Millie asked me 

"I'm doing fine" I say as quiet as a whisper

"You know you can talk to me as well if you need to" Sadie says sweetly, I nod and start to eat. Every so often I would look up and see the boys turn around and stare at me, I felt so self conscious even sitting there. I ate in silence that day, and did pretty much everything else in silence too. As soon as we all got back from set I asked Millie if I could sleep on the sofa in her room since it seemed like the boys had claimed the living room for their meetup place.

"Do you want to watch a movie or just sleep" Millie asked as she picked up my empty tub of ice cream and threw it in the bin for me

"I don't mind" I shrug

"Lets just go to sleep then" she smiled 

"Lights on or off? Wow this feels like that part when nancy and jonathan ar-" 

"off"  I interrupted her 

"Okay night." 

"Night"

A/n

Hiya, phew that took a while. I saw a couple comments pointing out that I made the characters personalities match what they are like in real life and i'm so happy that you guys notice that cause I really try to make this story as realistic as possible, characters included. So yeah hope you enjoyed and see you next time hopefully x