Meeting Her

Edited-12/6/2018

Song: Joelene- Dolly Parton

  I woke up feeling refreshed and renewed. I was a woman on a mission today. My mission was to meet, greet and befriend my fiancé's mistress. I would record all our conversations and use the information gathered to show Andre's cheating ways. After having my IT tech hack Andre's assistant's phone, I found out that his mistress would be visiting Stay Fit Gym today at 7 am. I had only an hour left to get ready after having my morning coffee and mentally preparing myself for the meet. I got dressed in my gym wear, a blond wig, and blue contacts to complete my disguise, and headed to the gym. When I arrived I saw her running on the treadmill. I went to the weights section where I would be able to see her and pretend to work out. When I saw her stop and walked to the restroom I knew it was time to set my plan in motion. I followed her, waited at the door and as she was about to exit I walked smack into the door and fell holding my nose.

  Immediately she was at my side helping as she probably thought she broke my nose. I pretended to be upset and she introduced herself, as well as offered to take me to the hospital to have my nose checked. I agreed and she led me to her car. On the way to the hospital she called Andre and told him what happened. He offered to meet her there, but I convinced her it wasn't necessary. He agreed and they made plans to have dinner tomorrow night before he hung up. Listening all their love talk made me so sick. When the feeling passed, I turned on the little recorder in my gym bag and began questioning her about Andre. She told me his name was Todd and he was the love of her life. Todd?? His father's name! Couldn't he have used another name? Pathetic! I plastered a fake smile on my face and she continued telling me all about "Todd".

  She told me he was a wealthy banker who had all the money in the world but no one to share his life with. They met while he was at a meeting and fell deeply in love. As I observed her I could tell that she was young, naïve and trusting. I could relate and felt a little sorry for her as I realized that Andre was very manipulative. It also made me wonder if the day that we met was simple coincidence or a part of his grand plan. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't realize we had reached the hospital. I told her it was no longer necessary for me to see the doctor as my nose was feeling better and didn't feel broken. She didn't look convinced and I made up some sob story about how my boyfriend just broke up with me, and I had only joined the gym hoping that if I was skinny again he would take me back. That was enough to distract her and she offered to partner with me and help me get back my man. I faked a smiled, acted surprised, hugged her and thanked her for her generosity. I invited her to the company gala that would be held in three weeks to show my appreciation. The same company gala I planned to show all of Andre's scheming, lying and cheating. She dropped me off at the gym and I got in my rental and drove back to my hotel. While driving I thought about tomorrow's plan to "accidentally" show up at the same restaurant that she would be meeting Andre for dinner. It was time for Andre to meet Ashley's new friend KENDRA.

 It was time for Andre to meet Ashley's new friend KENDRA