PMS is a Bitch

Negan:
©©©©

God did you miss heating pads. When Aunt Flow would show up, you would stay in Negan's room as much as you could, usually curled up in a ball, pressing a pillow as hard as you could to your abdomen.

Negan did everything he would to make you feel comfortable, he would rub your back, let you randomly yell at him without getting mad, he would even go on runs, just to find stuff you wanted.

One time he found a whole king sized Hershey bar. It was gone in four minutes flat.

"Neeeegggaaannn." You groaned as a particularly bad cramp over took your overwhelmed body.

He was laying down next to you rubbing your lower back as you complained.

"I'm here baby." He said gently. You grabbed one of the pillows from behind your head and curled tightly around it.

"Do we have any pain killers?" You asked. "I dunno." Negan said. "I wouldn't mind overdosing on them right now." You mumbled.

Negan chuckled slightly. "Let's not do that." He said softly as he kissed the top of your head.

"Fine, Lucille me." You said half serious. Began chuckled louder. "Now why would I do that?" He questioned sarcastically. "Because you love me." You responded.

Negan laughed at that one. "No. I'm not gonna do that because I love you." He said still laughing.

"I'm glad your finding this amusing." You grumbled, to tired to actually start yelling at him.

Negan started massaging your shoulders. "Sorry baby girl." He mumbled.

"Its okay." You groaned. Between how warm and comfortable you were, besides the triranasaurus Rex trying to break out of your stomach, and Negan massaging your shoulders, you began to feel tired.

Your eyelids started to droop until eventually you fell fast asleep.

John:
®®®

Usually when you little red friend came to visit, you guys would stop hunting, John would hide the boys at Bobby's to protect them from the raging demon, worse than any other. You on your period.

You guys were in the nicest motel John could find. John was out buying snacks and you were trying to get the remote to listen to you. Nothing, nothing, and more nothing.

"STUPID SON OF A BITCH WORK!!" You yelled as you chucked the remote against the wall.

John had walked in just in time to whiteness this go down. He was laughing his ass off by the time he closed the door.

"You shut the fuck up, unless you have food." You commanded. John raised his hands in surrender as he took out your favorite soda and candy and little Debbie product.

"I suddenly find you much more appealing" you said as he handed you the food. John chuckled at your response as he went to grab the remote.

He but the   back in and turned the TV on with ease.

"Why the fuck didn't the stupid piece of shit listen to me!?" You questioned loudly around a mouthful of candy.

John shrugged slightly. "Not sure." John said. He sat down next to you. "What are we watching?" He asked.

You told him to see if your favorite movie was one, and luckily for him, and everyone in the motel, it was. Even Lucifer gave a sigh of relief.

You guys watched the whole movie without getting up. Right after that movie was over, your favorite sad movie was on.

By the end of the movie ,you were a sobbing mess.

John was silently laughing at you mood swings, knowing anything could set you off for a number of different emotions.

By the time the week was over, you and John were laughing about how much of an asshole you were as you drove to pick up the boys.

Denny:
™™™™

Being at work and having it be 'that time of the month' wasn't easy on you at all.

Walking around all day, being and crouching down, leaning over, it was all hard on your already extremely sore back and abdomen.

When you got to Denny's room you were relived, you hadn't gotten a chance to see him all day.

As you went to check his IV bag, the worst cramp you had felt all day hit you. You had to grip the side of his hospital bed as hard as you could to keep from toppling over.

"Y/N? You okay?" Denny asked concerned. You nodded. "Ya I'm fine." You mumbled as you regained your balance.

Thankfully you didn't have to add any meds to the IV.

You sat down on his bed rubbing your hand, it took some of the pain away, but not much.

"You look like your dying." Denny said. You chuckled half heatidly. "Look who's talking." You responded.

Denny almost giggled at your response. "But seriously are you okay?" He asked again

"Nothing I can't handle." You told him. You dig the bottle of ib prophine you had been stashing in your pocket.

"Can I?" You asked nodding to the glass of water next to Denny's bed. "Go ahead." He said. You leaned over him and grabbed the glass. You popped the cap open and took three pills, then put the water back.

"Thanks Denny." You said putting pressure on your stomach.

Denny finally cought on. "Is it that time of the month?" He asked chuckling slightly.

"I started my day in a pool of my own blood, is that how you would like me to end yours?" You threatened and playfully.

Denny just laughed at you. "Maybe you should go home?" He asked.

You shook your head. "No I do this every month I'll be okay." You promised.

You stood up and kissed Denny's forehead. "I'll stop by for lunch okay?" You informed him. He nodded.

"I'll see ya then.."

Jude:
℅℅℅

It was that time. When Jude did almost nothing with his free time but wait on you and order pepperoni and bacon pizza.

Jude didn't mind it though, it was more time you stayed at home.

You were sitting at the couch eating pizza and drinking your favorite soda, watching your favorite TV show.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he sat next to you.

You shrugged. "I would feel a hell of a lot better if I weren't bleeding." You said smirking.

Jude chuckled at you. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Your undivided love and affection." You said  you flipped through TV channels. Jude then pulled you next to him and kissed your temple.

"Better?" He asked.

"Its a start." You said playfully. "Now if you can magically get me some weed, I'd love you forever." You added.

Jude laughed. "If its for pain we have Tylenol." He said.

"I know I was just kidding." You responded.

You laid down on him,your back facing his body so you could watch TV easier.

He laid his hand on your lower stomach and lightly massaged it.

The other hand was laced with one of yours. You both stayed like that for hours.

You had never been more comfortable while on your period before..