First Kiss

Negan:
®®®®

"I'm not staying here while everyone else goes and risks their lives, Negan!" You yelled. "I don't give a fuck about what everyone else does! Your not fucking going!" He shot back.

"You can fucking control me! I'm a grown ass adult and I can do what I damn well please! I'm fucking going!" You yelled.

Negan groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Your not stopping me from going. I can defend myself as well as anyone else and if you think I can't then you ca-" you ranted on when Negan cut you off by pressing his lips to yours.

You were gonna kiss back, but Negan pulled away.

You just stared at him, red in the face. "W-why, what was that for?" You stuttered. Negan wore his signature shit eating grin, but his eyes told a different story.

"The only way to get a girl to shut up for sure, is kiss her." Negan explained. "So if one of your wives was pissing me off, all I would have to do is kiss her?" You asked sarcastically. Negan's face got serious.

"No. No. Fuck no. Only I get to kiss you." He said before walking out of the room. Well guess I'm not going. You thought to yourself.

John:
©©©

You guys were on a hunt, going after a particularly violent spirit. You two were at the grave sight, digging up the casket. You were about to open the lid, when suddenly you were flung back and against a grave stone.

"FUCK!" You yelled as pain shot through your spine and blurred your vision. John started to run over you only to get flung back. What felt like claws, or maybe knives, started to dig into your stomach.

Black spots could your sight. You faintly saw John light a match. The claws moves to your thigh. Tears were falling from your face at this point. The spirit showed itself.

It was a hacked up little girl. She wasn't even older than six. She slashed your face before going up into flames. You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding in.

John came running to your side. He crouched down so he was at your eyes level. You started to feel light headed.

"John.." You barley managed to whisper. "Its okay Y/N. Your gonna be okay." John said as he started to try to pick you up. You gritted your teeth and grunted a little.

John stopped and let go. "Give me a sec.. I'll be fine.." You mumbled. Your eyes started to flutter shut. "Y/N. Stay awake okay. Stay awake." John said.

Your eyelids started to feel like led. Suddenly you felt something warm and soft on your lips. You opened your eyes and saw John's forehead.

You had never been more awake. You set one hand on the back of his neck and kissed back. John pulled away. He was smiling slightly. You smiled back.

"Let's got back to the boys." You said. John smiled a little more and picked you up. You bit your lip and hung onto his neck. John laid you down in the back of the impala and got into the driver's seat.

You felt relaxed even more when he put on the radio, your favorite son flowing out of the speakers.

You had never been happier to have gotten shredded by a ghost.

Denny:
™™™™™

You were going into Denny's room to check his IV bag. "Well hello beautiful." He said as you walked in. You smiled and blushed slightly. "Hey, Denny." You responded. Denny had started flirting with you as soon as he laid eyes on you.

After like, a day, you started flirting back. You would spend your lunches in his room, eating, talking, and laughing with him.

"I saw that." He said and you started adding more medicine to the IV bag. Your face got even redder. "Saw what?" You played dumb. "You blushed when I called you beautiful." He said, cokey as hell, as usual.

"I have no idea what your talking about." You said as you turned to him. Denny's smile only got wider. He knew he got to you, and he loved it.

You sat down on the edge of his hospital bed, facing him. Denny's gaze never left yours. There was silence for a good minuet and a half.

Denny sat up completely, he was now only a little or an inch away from your face at this point. You glanced at his lips, then back at his beautiful brown eyes.

You closed the extremely small gap between you two and kissed him. One of Denny's hand instantly went to the side of your neck. He Kissee you like of was the last thing he was ever gonna do.

Suddenly, a knock and someone clearing their throat broke you two apart. You looked and saw another doctor, raising her eyebrow at you guys.

You blushed beet red and his your face in Denny's neck. "You still have another patient before you can do whatever you want." She teased.

"I would flip you off but I'm a professional." You shot back. She chuckled and waked away.

"Your adorable." Denny muttered

Jude:
℅℅℅℅

You guys were hanging out by the lake, talking and drinking ice tea.

"Most imbarssing thing you've ever done. Go." Jude said. You thought for a second. "One time I was at my dad's, he used to have a white couch, I'm the reason he dosnt anymore. Anyways, I was on my period, and didn't know it. So I sat down, me and my dad were talking having a goof time, when I felt something worm and wet. So I stood up and look. Huge ass pool of blood." You said.

Jude laughed kina hard, and you couldn't help but join him. "Oh god, Y/N, are you serious." He said still laughing. You nodded. Jude only laughed harder.

"Okay, let's see what you got." You said in a playfully challenging voice. "Okay.. Let me show you." He said.

You expected some kind of funny as hell demonstration, but nope, he grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you.

Your eyes instantly closed and you kissed him back. The kiss lasted for almost a minute, it was sweet and loving, just like Jude.

When you finally pulled away so you could breath you were both red in the face.

"The most imbarassing thing I've ever done, is wait so long to do that." He said a smile on his lips the whole time.

You smiled ad blushed. "Same."