Six~ Confident

The next morning, JJ woke up with Simon's arms still wrapped tightly around him as he thought about the previous night and smiled to himself. Lazily, he picked up his phone and checked the time. 12:46. Shit. He overslept again. Slowly, being sure not to wake Simon up too suddenly, he stroked the taller boy's arm which was secured next to his chest and waited for him to wake up. After a little wait, Simon opened his ocean blue eyes and smiled at the sight of JJ laying in front of him and the smell of his cologne filled the room. "Morning, JJ." He whispered. "Morning, Si." replied JJ a second later as he turned around to face the brunette boy. "Sleep ok?" JJ asked as he looked into the blue orbs that belonged to Simon. "Yeah, like a baby." He answered as he smiled with his white teeth and stood up from the bed to get changed, before realising he hadn't planned on staying the night and didn't have any clothes to wear. "Shit! Didn't bring any clothes." he cursed. "'s aright. Borrow some of mine, mate." JJ said as he got up and threw Simon a black t-shirt and grey joggers. "Thanks." Simon smiled as he walked into the bathroom and slipped on his clothes that were about two sizes too big for him. He walked back out to find JJ already dressed in black joggers, a white top and a black bandana wrapped around his head. "I'm gonna head off, now." Simon chirped happily as he admired JJ's outfit. "K. I'll text you later when the video's out." JJ said as Simon nodded as they walked to the front door of JJ's house and waved goodbye to Simon as he walked away and got into his car, to drive home. Jide smiled to himself, again when he closed the door and sighed thinking about how happy Simon actually made him.

A few hours later, after JJ finished editing the video and uploaded it to YouTube, he decided to text Simon and let him know.

JJ

Hey, Si the video's up

Simon

Cool, can't wait to check out the comments.

JJ

they're gonna love you. There's already loads of comments saying how great you are and that they wanna see you again. How good is that!?

Simon

really? Wow!

JJ

Yeah, you should make a channel, you'd get loads of subs and we can collab and it'd be so much fun

Simon

Sure why not. But I'm a kinda nervous

JJ

Just be confident. They already love u so why wouldn't they subscribe if you had your own channel?

Simon

I guess. Ok I'll do it. Thanks JJ. talk later so u can help me set up ma channel?

JJ

Sure m8, bye

Simon

bye x

Thanks for reading this chapter of "Old friends" Love you guys so much!!! we are past 120 reads, also I updated TWICE  in a week. Who's proud??? Anyway, hope u liked it. Don't forget to vote if ya did and also comment if you want longer or shorter chapters ik this one's pretty short but oh well!!!!! love u guys so much, thaks for reading AAAAAAAAAAAAND SEEYA!!! ~Daisy Xx