Chapter 5 - Research

They entered the library and split up. The twins one section, Suki in another and Poppy and Branch in another. They searched and searched all sorts of scrapbooks. Until Suki found something. "I found something!" She yelled. The twins and Poppy and Branch gathered all around Suki. "Look! It says the only way to even have a chance of cutting a trolls hair is meeting the magical leprechaun at the end of the magical rainbow that comes around every month!" Suki explained. "Great. The next one is 2 weeks away." Poppy said depressingly. "Well, that gives you guys plenty of time to figure out what our lives are like." Satin started. "Yeah, you can't change in peace, you can't go to the bathroom, you can't sleep, you can't get up in the middle of the night, you can't escape as we demonstrated when we were kidnapped by Chef." Chenille was cut off. "OK OK, I GET IT! Your lives are hard, but. You guys are sisters. I'm the queen of an entire village, Branch is just a...." Poppy couldn't finish her sentence. Branch had his arms crossed. "Just a what huh?" He asked. "Just a.... great guy to be attached to." Poppy said nervously. "Uh huh." Brand scoffed. "Look. I have so many things to do. I have to manage the food supplies, the shelter, the announcements, and read to the kids! You have any idea how many times they're gonna say 'POPPY AND BRANCH! SITTING IN A TREE! K I S S I N G!' Do you?" Poppy explained.