Chapter 2 - Living Like A Troll Again

Night fell, Branch was on his way to Poppy's pod. He walked in, only to find Poppy laying down sleeping bags and still setting up for the sleepover. She had gone all out with it. Decorating her entire pod. "Uhh... Poppy, it's a sleepover. You didn't need to go all out on the decor." Branch said. "It's not just any sleepover Branch! It's your first sleepover." Poppy said smirking at the blue troll. Branch sighed. "Boom! Poppy wins again!" She exclaimed. "Yeah. You sure did." Branch sighed. "Come on Branch. Sleepovers are supposed to be fun! Remember what Cloud Guy Said? Wipe that scowl off your face." Poppy said trying to make Branch more energized. "Don't remind me of cloud guy." Branch said angrily. "Aw come on! You love him!" Poppy said to Branch. "No, I love you." Branch murmured to himself. "What was that?" Poppy asked. "Nothing..." Branch said nervously. Poppy gave him a weird look. "Uuuhh.... OK... Come on! I'll show you how to have a sleepover!" Poppy said in excitement. She took Branch by the hand to where the sleeping bags were laid out and sat him down. "OK Branch! Here are the essentials of a sleepover." Poppy said with a bunch of things next to her. "Hot Chocolate, a flashlight for telling scary stories, Pizza, pillows for a pillow fight and best of all... We can make wishes!" Poppy explained. "Ok so what do we do first?" Branch asked. "Duh, we do all together. We drink hot chocolate while telling scary stories, eating pizza and having a pillow fight. The wishes thing is separate." Poppy replied. "Wow, what have I gotten myself into?" Branch asked himself. "You, my friend have gotten yourself into Poppy's sleepover. Welcome!" She replied. Branch sighed. They did all those things together. Got chocolate, pillow fight, scary stories, pizza. And then came the wishes. "OK. You first." Branch said to Poppy. "ok! uhhhh... I wish for all of us to live together in peace and harmony." She said. "Um... That's kinda already happened." Branch replied. "I said all of us. Not just the trolls and bergens." Poppy said back. "Eh. Fair enough. "So what's your wish?" Poppy asked. "Me? Pfft. I wish I could be physically attached to you for the rest of my life to annoy you." Branch said sarcastically. Poppy chuckled. "Oh please. You wouldn't survive a day being attached to me." She replied. "I actually agree with you on that." Branch said back sarcastically. Poppy frowned. "Heh. Anyways, we better get to sleep. It's really late." Branch said trying to change the subject. "Yeah true." Poppy replied before she and Branch laid down on the 2 sleeping bags she'd laid out. "Goodnight Branch." Poppy said yawning. "Goodnight Poppy." Branch replied before the 2 little trolls fell asleep peacefully.