Chapter 1 - Sleepover Plans

It was a sunny day in Troll Village. Poppy and Branch were hanging out as always. Eating ice cream, admiring the scenery around them. Everyone was happy. The Bergens wouldn't eat the trolls, the Bergens were happy and everyone was safe. All was well and everyone was enjoying themselves. As Poppy and Branch walked around the village, Poppy had an idea. "Hey, Branch! I have an idea!" She said happily. "Oh boy. This'll be good." Branch replied sarcastically. Poppy frowned. "Come on Branch. You might like it!" She said convincingly. "(Sigh) hit me with it." Branch reluctantly replied. "What if we have... A sleepover!" Poppy suggested. "Are you crazy?" Branch replied. "Come on Branch. You've got your true colors back. Time to live like a troll again." Poppy said. "No way." Branch replied in denial. "Aw... Please Branch... Please." Poppy begged with puppy eyes. Branch just stared at her. "Ugh, I hate it when you make that face." Branch said angrily. "So... is that a yes?" Poppy asked as she stopped with the puppy eyes. "You know I can't resist puppy eyes. So... yes. It is a yes." Branch replied. "Yay!" Poppy exclaimed hugging Branch. "What did I ever do to deserve a friend like you?" Branch sighed. "Well, you were mean to me, you crushed my invitations, you made Fun of me, you ignore-" Poppy was cut off. "I get it! I was mean to you. And I... I'm sorry." Branch said. "Oh Branch. No need to be sorry. Because when you did say those things to me, I didn't know why. Anyways, I'll see you at my pod tonight by around 8." Poppy said. "Yeah. See ya!" Branch replied before the 2 parted ways. Branch went back to his bunker to pack a spare pair of clothes, toiletries, that sort of stuff. Poppy went back to her pod to prepare for the sleepover.