Hinata flinched at this.

"I may not be part of this school but I'm part of class 3-E! I don't mind being involved as long as I'm fighting for something for class-E,not this school but specifically class 3-E,as long as I'm apart of this class I will be fighting along side this class because you guys are my classmates I'm proud to be in class 3-E so put faith In me and let me be involved as an assassin or as a student" Hinata said while smiling.

The rest of the students state in amazement at Hinata's dedication Isogai smiles at this.

"Now let's go win!" Hinata says.

"Wait where's my uniform? Be right back!!!" Hinata says as he ran out the door to go get his uniform and change.

"I see why Koro sensei wanted Hinata to be his student" Nagisa said.

"Yeah no wonder his team in volleyball is doing well" Maehara said.

"Well I'm glad he's here"Kayano said the rest of the class nodded.

"I see you all witnessed Hinata's motivational and dedicated side but you have only seen a fragment of it" Koro sensei said out of nowhere.

"Well he sure is doing a Goodjob" Sugino said.

"Guys let's win this" Isogai said.

*at the field
"Hey Daichi-san do you really know where are we going?" Tanaka asked.

"Ah,I assume your Hinata's teammates"A person with a black suit approached them along with a tall person beside him.

'That tall guy looks weird he's so.....wriggly' they thought.

"I'm Karasuma this is Koro sensei"The two guys introduced themselves.

"My name is Daichi I'm the captain this is Sugawara vice captain"The captain introduced himself.

"Well looks like you guys are quite popular with some girls here" Koro sensei said pointing to some people staring.

Nishinoya and Tanaka smiled.

"Let's get going and be a good senpai!!" They both shouted.

"You all seem to be fond of Hinata" Koro sensei said while walking with sugawara and Daichi.

"Well thanks to Hinata we have a secret weapon that nobody else can imitate and we have a chance in winning,if you combine our other first years,a genius setter,Hinata's high jump and monster stamina,intelligent blocker,and our tricky pinch server,we are now considered a powerhouse again Hinata even managed to bring the team back togther "The third year said..

"Back togther?"Koro Sensei asked.

"Well our ace didn't want to play volleyball anymore cause of a match we played,all his spikes were getting blocked,while the libero of our team didn't want to come back to the team if the ace isn't coming back, thanks to Hinata he managed to convince the ace to come back and so did the libero and now our team is complete"Sugawara said smiling.

"I see so thanks to the new members and your coach you are now no longer considered a fallen powerhouse"Koro sensei said.

"Exactly" Sugawara said.

"Well let's get going the event is about to start" Koro sensei said.

As everyone arrived they decided to go take a seat.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you it's much better to stand up than sitting down trust me" Koro sensei said.

The team looked confused but obeyed the teacher anyways.

They took a good look around the field and saw hinata leaning on the pole along with other people.

"That's odd no one is on offense"Tsukishima said.

"The other team is on defense and offense " Yamaguchi said.

"Hey wait a minute aren't those exchange students? They're foreigners!!" A student from their side shouted and the team heard this and noticed.

"He's right...do you think they will be okay Daichi-san" Tanaka said.

"Hopefully" Daichi said.

"Everyone,the pole toppling competition between class 3-A and class 3-E will now begin" the announcer said out loud.

'Goodluck' the whole team and teachers thought.

Hinata looked at the team and smiled towards them.