Wedding~

"FUUUUUCK...KOOKIIIIIIEEEE"

"hold on babe take deep breaths its okay" Jungkook holding Jimin's hand

"Appa is Eomma okay" 

"Tsuki Eomma is fine...RM if you don't mind can you please take Tsuki outside till we are done?" Namjoon nodded and took Tsuki outside, 

"Jiminie breath and push"

"AAAAHHHHHHH" 

"good job Jimin, just keep doing what you're doing. Jungkook helps him" Jungkook nodded and turned back to Jimin. 

"Jiminie baby, you're doing great just a few more pushes" Jimin pushed some more until he heard a little cry. 

"you did it, baby, Jeonmin is here" Jin cleaned up the baby wrapped him up and gave him to a Jungkook. 

"AH AH AH!! no, you held Tsuki when I didn't get to, so I go first" Jungkook laughed and Jin gave the baby to Jimin. 

"Awww, hello Jeonmin, your so cute and tiny" 

"yes, yes he is, he is healthy," Jin said with a smile. 

"uh but one question"

"No Jungkook he isn't going to be insane, believe it or not, he will a full pure blood" Jungkook looked at Jimin in surprise." 

"wait but he will need human blood."

"babe he can have some of mine" Jungkook looked at Jin in curiosity. 

"yes, that is possible, he still has his human blood" 

"wait so what your telling me is that all this time I could have drunk his blood instead of blood bags?" Jimin eyes widened. 

"yes... yes you could have, and Jimin you can drink your own blood too" 

"i-i don't want to"

"babe I'm sure its fine"

"I'm sorry kookie I don't want to take a chance" 

"uh hey guys I'm sorry to interrupt but I think Jeonmin is hungry" 

---3 years later---

Author POV

Tsuki is 5, and Jeonmin is 3, Tsuki goes to kindergarten, and Jeonmin is in daycare. 

Jimin and Jungkook have been busy so they haven't had time together unless it was time for bed. but tonight is a special night. its Jimin's and Jungkook's wedding. the 2 boys are currently getting ready. 

"APPPPAAAAAAA" Tsuki and Jeonmin ran into the room with Jungkook, and Jeonmin fell.

"bubby... are you okay" 

"yah, I fine, down worry bout me" Tsuki giggled picking Jeonmin up. 

"Appa Eomma is almost done" 

"well I am done, come here Tsuki" Tsuki ran up to Jungkook 

"Yes, Appa?" Jungkook leaned down. 

"do you know what Eomma is wearing?" Tsuki giggled, and Jeonmin ran up to Jungkook. 

"NO!!! you awent supposed to know" Jeonmin pouted sticking his bottom lip out, he had Jimin's lips, so it was adorable. Jungkook chuckled. 

"okay okay, fine well its time for me to go... hey RM"

"yes Siar"

"take them and go sit outside." Namjoon nodded and took the kids out. 

soon Jin went into the room with Jimin.