5 "Daddy"

"Mika!" Ferid shakes Mika frustrated. Mika wakes up, still tired and sore from last night. "Huh?.." Ferid groans, "Don't make me change my decision of you going to school! Look at the time." It was 12:00 a couple of hours after school started. "Shit-" Mika gets up quickly and tries to walk but he's limping. "What's wrong with your leg boy?" Ferid asks. "Oh I just had hardcore sex with the guy I've been craving for ever since I met him. Also did I mention that he dominated the fuck out of me?" "Uhh I fell?" Mika lies. "Oh okay. Make sure you get it healed, we don't want you to be crippled on your next performance." Mika exhales the breath he was holding from that lie. Then he hurries to get ready.

Meanwhile Yuu is full-blown sleep at lunch. "Yuu!" Shinoa shakes Yuu awake. "...What..?" Yuu tiredly moans out. Mistuba looks at Yuu in concern, "Why are you so tired?" Yuu shrugs, "I don't know." Yoichi looked like he was holding something back. Then he finally couldn't hold on to it, "I heard you go out your room late at night, and when I went to go check you was gone Yuu." Yoichi confessed. Yuu made an "oh shit I got caught" face. "Well uh-" just then the bell rang, "Time to go see you guys later." Yuu said before leaving the table as fast as he could.

As Yuu was speed walking, he bumped into someone he met a while ago. He took an examine of the person he bumped to. Guren Ichinose. The school's mystery, yet hottie. "Sorry Guren, I was trying to run from a couple of people." Yuu apologized. Guren smiled at Yuu, "It's okay. I'm just glad to see you, we haven't talked in a while and it really sucks you know." Yuu blushed then tries to say, "Yeah we can h-" Out of nowhere Shinya, Guren's boyfriend appears. "Oh you know who really sucks?" Shinya nudges at Guren hoping he will finish his joke. Guren sighs, "This is old Shinya." Shinya laughs, "You supposed to say me because you know I really like dick!" Yuu glares at Shinya, "Wow he's very openly gay. Bold." Shinya smacks Guren's ass and Guren blushes, "See ya later daddy, I got Calculus class now."  Shinya waved goodbye.

"So you two are dating?" Yuu asks. "Yeah, he can be my bitch at times." Guren tells Yuu. "Oh, um.." Yuu tries to think of something to say but Guren was two steps ahead of him. "I'll walk you to your class and we can talk on the way." Yuu nodded, "Okay."

As they was walking to Yuu's class they took the slowest way possible.

"So, what have you been up to lately Guren?"

"Fucking hoes, hanging out with Shinya, and homework. You know, the regular."

"Shinya lets you to do all that?"

"It's an open relationship."

"Oh."

"Yeah, what about you? Any new people in your life?"

"Well it's this one guy I like, but I don't think he sees me in that way."

"Put him on drugs and that won't even matter."

Yuu stops for a moment, "Who the fuck am I talking to?" Guren looks back, and said, "Catch up." Yuu walks next to Guren and continue their talk.

"So about this boy, what's his name?"

"Uh...Mika-uh Mikaela."

"Oh that popstar twink that everyone's been talking about. Yeah, don't drug him. You'll catch a case and your face and your nudes will be leaked everywhere. Been there, done that."

"..."

"..."

"AnYwAY... I will just walk by myself now."

"Wait." Guren stops him. Yuu stops and turns back around. "Do you like daddy kinks?" Guren asks. "Yeah-" "fuck why did you tell him that?!" Yuu sighs. Sometimes his mouth thinks for him. "Call me daddy for now on." Guren tells him. "But Guren, I-" Guren grabs Yuu's cheeks with one single hand. "It's daddy now. Bye Yuu." Guren lets go and heads to the other direction. "Why did I like that..." Yuu thought to himself. "Guren class is this way." Yuu tells him. Guren sighs, "I got some business to take care of." Guren tells him.

Meanwhile Mika is half sleep and half wake in his foreign language class. A few moments later, Yuu arrives to the class. "Yuuichiro, you're late." The teacher announces. Mika wakes up and takes a look at Yuu. "Weird Yuu reminds me of Ladybug. But that can't be ladybug...he's not shy like him." Mika thoughts. "Have a seat next to Mikaela, and work on this assignment." The teacher hands him the worksheet. Yuu walks to the desk next to Mika and sits down in the seat. "I guess we are partners today." Yuu tells Mika. "Yeah, can't pick anyone better." Mika tells him. Yuu face flushes red, "uhhh...yeah! Let's get started."

In the last 5 minutes of class, Guren walks in and the teacher was so fed up that she didn't even bother to talk to him. Guren spots Yuu and walks up to him. "Hey babygirl." He greets as he rubs Yuu's hair making it messier. Mika glares at Guren and rolls his eyes. "Oh uh, hi daddy." Yuu responds back. "Good boy." Guren says as he rubs Yuu's lips in a downward way then walks to an available seat. "What was that about?!" Mika explodes in anger. "I don't know? We have this daddy thing going on? I guess that's all." Yuu explains. Mika realizes what he was doing. "Why am I getting so worked up over my best friend talking to a guy like that? I don't like him he's like a good friend to me. I like ladybug...and only ladybug."

AN: thanks for reading so far

AN: thanks for reading so far. Here's a gift ❤️🍋☺️