"Of course. This is just something I need to do."

The man nods and slowly turns the wheel so we can turn around. My heart instantly flutters at the thought of seeing Emma and the children again. I take a seat next to the captain and engage in small talk for a little while as I enjoy the scenery around us. Luckily we didn't leave the port until this morning so we shouldn't be too far.

"Miss Mills, do you know how you fell overboard? I mean this is a rather large boat," my captain inquires as he turns his attention toward me.

"I do. It's rather embarrassing but I guess I should explain. I had been sunbathing that day-"

"Like you do most days," the captain states matter of fact, causing me to blush.

"Yes...well I had left my wedding ring on the deck. I hadn't realized until late into the night. I went to retrieve it, which now I realize I should've left the damn thing because I had one too many martinis that day. When I reached for the ring, I slipped. I held onto the railing but my foot was caught and I tried to wiggle free and I fell overboard." There was a moment of silence as the captain just stared blankly at me. "As I previously stated, it's rather embarrassing."

"It's quite alright ma'am. Alcohol and boats don't always mix well." He flashed me a warm smile causing me to laugh lightly and the embarrassment to slowly fade away.

"Regina, did you notice the land is on the wrong side?" Jefferson squawked as he rushed to my side.

"Yes of course. I need to return."

"Excuse me?" He spat in disgust.

"Yes, I am so sorry but I have to go back."

Jefferson scowls as he rips the captain's hat from his head. The older gentleman glares at my husband with pure hate.

"Your services are no longer needed," Jefferson informs the man. "I am the captain of this ship now!"

"Jefferson! You give that man back his hat right now. I don't know who you think you are, but this is my yacht, not yours! I give the orders around here and Captain Nemo will not be turning this boat around," I inform my husband with conviction.

"Well clearly you are not stable enough to make that type of call. If you are willing to go back to the hick, then you are not well enough to make the decisions regarding this boat," Jefferson firmly states as he looks down upon me.

"Are you insane?"

"No, but I can see you are. They should've left you in that psych ward at the hospital!" He retorted with hate in his eyes but soon his face washed over with humiliation. He knows he slipped up.

"Excuse me," I take a step closer and peer up into his dark eyes. "You knew I was in the psych ward? You knew I was in the hospital and you didn't..." my words die on my tongue as he squirms before me and realization kicks in. "You were there, weren't you? You found me after the accident and you didn't take me home?" He doesn't say a damn word, his lips are sealed tight and now I know the truth. "You bastard!"

"Call me what you will but there are plenty of woman who adore me," he smugly quipped like a child. I was almost waiting for him to stick his tongue out at me.

"Yes Jefferson, I'm quite aware of your whores!"

"Not just whores! This yacht was filled with woman who would kill to be by my side. There I said it! Oh does it feel good to say it out loud," Jefferson began shaking his head like a mad man. "I cheated. I mean of course I cheat all the time but those three months you were gone, they were glorious!" He cackled the most disturbing laugh in my face before spinning on his heel and pacing frantically.