Chapter 2

Livvy was at my house within 5 minutes as if she knew i was going to kick my self out. When she got here i threw my stuff into the trunk of her car and hopped in the passenger seat. We didn't exchange much of a conversation on the way to her house, except for the fact that she was really proud of me for standing up to my dad. As we got to her house i started to feel bad for the things that i said to him. I mean he set all of the rules up because he loved me, and wanted me to be the best person i could be. But now that i am really thinking about it, if he really loved me he would want me to have fun, and be a normal teenager.

    “MOM! Vivienne is going to be spending the night tonight then we are going to be spending the night at Casey's house tomorrow!” Livvy said as we walked up to Livvy’s room.

    “Okay girls be safe!” she said back.We opened the door to Livvy’s room to see her younger brother and his friends messing around with her bra’s and makeup.

    “What the hell are you guys doing in my room! GET OUT NOW! Or all of you will have cooties,” she said with a kissy face then going around and trying to hug them.

    “AHHHHH!” they all screamed. They all ran out and Livvy slammed the door behind her.

“I hate little siblings, they suck they always get into your stuff, they seem to never listen to you, they always want to do the things that you are doing, and worst of all they ALWAYS tattletale on you for the littlest things,” she said flopping on to her bed. I have always wanted to have a sibling, i think my mom and dad were trying to have another one but then my mom died from a drunk driver that hit her head on. I think she was coming back from an ob/gyn  appointment cause before she left she said that she was might have some good news when she gets back. I was 7 when that happened, and ever since then my dad seems to envy my aunts and uncles who just keep popping out babies.

“Before we start planning for tomorrow night. There  is one small problem….” I said

“What now!”

“Ummmmm i dont have a dress….” I said shyly. “My dad was watching my pack my bag so I didn't want to pack a cocktail dress cause you know that would make my dad even more suspicious.”

“I understand” she said. Livvy hopped up from her bed and flingged open her closet dramatically, and we both giggled. From the looks of it she unhooked several hangers from her closet and carried them over to her bed. “We are about the same size, so choose whatever dress you would like to wear”

“Wow thanks Liv!” I looked at all the dresses but only one caught my eye. It  was a peach color and went to about mid thigh. It had a sweetheart neck line, from under the boob and up was all decorated in sparkling beads, and it was a flowy type of dress not a skin tight one. I picked it out from the pile, and holded it up for approval from Livvy.

“Oh my gosh yes! that is the one I wanted you to wear. Your tan shade of skin and your eyes will accent the peach color! The guys at the club will be all over you!” she said with a smile “OH! and you will look  21 for sure!”

“You know what? I'm actually excited to go to the club with. Have fun for a change!” I said.