"I don't love them. I love you, and only you. I would die a million deaths to be with you," He said as he looked down.

I stood up, and walked away from him. I was conflicted with his words. The tears welled in my eyes, as I took a deep breath. I wanted to scream at him, but I also wanted to hold him in my arms. I wanted him to just accept the humans for what they were.

Just then a hand touched my shoulder. When I turned around, he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I never wanted that moment to end. He pulled away, and stared deeply into my eyes. My heart burned for him.

"May I?" He asked as he ran his fingers along the sleeves of my gown.

I nodded my head, and he slowly pulled them down. The silky dress slipped right off my body, and hit the ground with a soft swoosh noise. Then a clank sound, as the medals on the sleeves hit the ground. He admired my body in silence, as I stood there. I closed my eyes, as his fingertips traced my bare porcelain skin. It sent a tingling sensation down my spine.

He pulled me close to him, our bare skin touching each other. The sound of his wings unfurling echoed throughout the entire room. Within seconds, we were lifted off the ground. Floating in mid air, as our bodies drifted over my bed. Slowly sinking into the silk sheets, with our legs intertwined.

That night it had rained on Earth and in Heaven. Time worked differently in Heaven, than it did on Earth. One day in Heaven, was like a week on Earth. As I sat on my throne, I decided to check on Adam and Eve. They were sitting under the sacred tree, which had almost grown to its fullest. It grew quickly because it was the tree of knowledge. The knowledge of good and evil. The magical seed came from the weeping willow tree that sat in the middle of Heaven.

Celestial joined me on the throne, greeting me with a smile. I smiled back, before searching the crowd of angels for a familiar face. Below me there were angels practicing their sword fighting techniques. Lucifer was their teacher. Although, I could not find him amongst the rest.

"Is Lucifer still asleep?" I asked Celestial.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen him today. Would you like for me to search his room for him?" She asked as she stood up.

I put a hand on her arm, and motioned for her to sit down.

"That wont be necessary. Let him rest. It's a quiet day in heaven," I said.

Just as I said that, the Heavens began to shake. I held on tightly to the throne, as I looked around in panic.

"What is happening?" I asked in confusion.

I could hear the bricks from the buildings crumble and fall. Something wasn't right. My wings unfurled as I let go of my throne, allowing myself to fall to the ground below me, landing softly on my feet. I tried to gain my balance, but the ground below me shook violently.

Celestial grabbed my hand and led me to the willow tree. Only when we got to the tree, it was bare. No leaves remained on the tree, as if it were dying. That could only mean one thing.

"Celestial, I need you to go to Earth and find Adam and Eve. One of them ate the forbidden fruit," I said in a sad tone.

She nodded her head, before descending to Earth. I touched the tree and cried. I felt betrayed and unwise, for thinking they'd actually listen to what I had told them. Lucifer was right, and I was wrong. At that moment, I wanted to be held by him. To be reassured that it wasn't my fault.

"Kira!" Celestial called from the gates.

When I looked up, I seen that she was carrying something in her hands. I quickly rushed to the gate. When I opened them, I could see what was in her hands. A long, scale covered creature with black eyes. There were no legs or arms, almost resembling an overgrown worm. It wiggled in her hands, as if it were trying to free itself from her grip.