CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)

Start from the beginning

I then stopped when I saw the exact same robot that they used during the exams.

I was shocked at the size of the robot's in front of todoroki and the robot's near me.

"This robot's are the zero pointers from the exam" I thought and then suddenly.

Todoroki used his ice quirk and frozed the giant robot and he started running again.

"Look he froze that robot, and theirs a gap that we can get through!" One of the participants exclaimed.

"Bad idea,i froze the robot in a pretty unstable position" todoroki exclaimed.

"No way!?,everyone get away from the frozen robot!!!" I shouted at the students below the robot that todoroki frozed.

"Huh,why?" They asked and then the robot started to crumble and then fall.

But before the frozen robot could fall and squash these students, I used my super speed to get them out of the way, But not all of them.

"Holy Shit you saved me!" One of the students that I saved stated.

While the other's are thanking me, but I wasn't able to rescue all of them in time.

"There was still 2 people in their!!!" I stated and then suddenly.

Kirishima burst out of the fallen in robot, Along with tetsu tetsu who seem to have the same quirk as him.

"Kirishima glad you made it" I said and he noticed me.

"Oh, Y/N didn't see you there!" Kirishima shouted.

And then I noticed Bakugou flying across the giant robot with his explosion's, following him was sero and tokoyami.

I then remembered what Bakugou said to me earlier."I don't do luck,I always do my best!!"

"Bakugou,I will do my best too" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Well I better get going!" I exclaimed while activating my demon eye quirk.

I started sprinting away from everyone and trying to catch up to todoroki, but then two robot's stopped me.

"I can't yet show them my true power,I need to save it for later" I thought and then.

I deactivated my other quirk, and I activated my crystal quirk. I moved my right hand upward gracefully, aiming at the two robot's in front of me. And then a huge crystal made the two robot's trapped like inside an iceberg.

I then created a big crystalized sword and I jumped up the crystalized robot's and sliced them to half.

I then got the attention of everyone and then present mic started to speak through the mic.

"Class A form the hero coarse, a young lady who just crystalized and sliced those robot's with determination to become a hero" present mic stated and that made me flustered but I kept my cool and continued sprinting behind todoroki.

I was now back behind todoroki,and that's the good part. The bad was Bakugou was behind me with a pissed off look on his face.