Meeting Them Part 1

You were wearing this but with shorts. (⬆⬆⬆)

    *Your P.O.V*

*Beep Beep*

You hit the"snooze" button. You toss and turn away from your alarm clock and close your eyes. About 6-7 minutes later you hear your alarm go off. You turn and look at the clock.. It reads 4:05.
Y

ou click the "snooze" button again and try to fall asleep again. About 5-6 minutes late, it goes off again. You sit up and you kinda notice that your hair well..is a total fucking mess. Your hand tries to find the alarm clock but instead you knock it off your bedside table. Your (E/C) eyes look at your now smashed alarm clock on your fake wood floor. "Shit,guess I need to get one now" you thought for a minute  "Nah, I don't need it" you say. Suddenly a sniff came from your bedroom door. You look at it from a second them remembered that it was your dog (D/N).
You get up from your bed and slowly walk to your door. Before you could even think about what was happening,(D/N) makes the door fly open. (D/N) jumps on your kinda well built shape and makes you fall onto the floor. " nice to see ya too (D/N)" you said while being licked by him/her. " okay,okay I'll get you some food" you say while getting up. You wall to your kitchen and get the dog food from the bottom shelf from your pantry. The noise from the dog food,going into the bowl,ofc,made you blink a couple of times. " there you go (D/N)" you say. A knock suddenly appeared ( Pokemon anyone?😂) and you walked to the front door. You turn the knob and open the door to find you boss. "Hear,these are your new trainees" he says before he leaves.

----------------------
Hey my little insanities! I know I have not updated for awhile. I have been grounded from my phone and I'm using my best friends phone (*cough* BangTan_Weirdo *cough*). But at least I'm trying to write the first chapter of this story. Well I hope you guys liked this chapter..next chapter is..well..I don't really know but I hope soon.

Bye my insanities!😋😊😐🤗