ENGAGEMENT💍

The next day, Indu along with Ramu annan, servent, went to Randev's house without anyone's notice. She lied to the family members that she is going to the temple and Rishi was still sleeping.

They reached his house..

Guna:- Anna... Indu... sorry, vadina is  here...

Ran:- Indu... here... tell her to come in..

In:- I dont want any permission from anyone..😡

Ran:- Indu... why are you angry..

I:- Mr.Randev... stay out of our life. If anything wrong happens to my Rishi or our family, then just remember, your death be with my hands..

She said with fire in her eyes and went.

Guna:- Anna... if you order,I will kill her now.

Ran:- No guna... death is not the right punishment for her. The moment when I wear her the wedding chain of my name infornt of her Rishi... thats... thats the biggest punishment for both of them.😏

After 2 days...

Finally, the day has come, its engagement today. Rishi in Blue suit getting ready. He came down with some of his frnds.

He was waiting for his bride to come

He was waiting for his bride to come. As usual, today is also she is taking too much time. But today, its okay, afterall its their engagement. She should look like a princess, exactly like devasena...

Rishi( in mind):- Indu... come fast... where are you...  my eyes are waiting to see you... come on....

After 5 mins, he turned to the stairs to see his bride coming with some girls. Walking slowly ,shying and blushing...

She was looking more beautiful than devasena in that red saree

He slowly opened his mouth and widened his eyes, when some of friends slaped his back.

She came and stood beside him. Every one looking at the beautiful couple. Then Sivagami came with their rings.
They exchanged the rings.... happiness was visible on their faces... its the moment of their unity....

Everyone clapped and congratulated

They were at the top of happiness. Sivagami felt a feel of satisfaction. She is going to fullfill the promise that given to her children. Both the lovebirds looking each other with the whole love and happiness they could express. Just then they noticed two eyes staring them angryily. It was non other than Randev. He came near them,

Ran:-  Hmm.. dont be that happy, its just an engagement. There is 14 days more... enjoy till then...

He told them without anyone's notice and left the place.
Indu and Rishi looked at him...