one

lil baby- did you have fun with your little girlfriend at the park the other day?

christopher- what are you talking about? you're my only girlfriend. 

lil baby- yeah okay

christopher- tf you mean yeah okay? who's my 'lil girlfriend'? 

christopher- ohh i know who you talking about now.

christopher- you talkin about brittney. that's my mom's friend's daughter. they just moved down here from montana. I think that's the state.  it may have been washington. its one of them.

christopher- who even told you i was with her?

lil baby- you don't need to worry about that. i wanna know why you were with her at the park 

lil baby- alone. you doing something behind my back, christopher?

christopher- here we go

lil baby- yes, here we go. now tell me why you were at the park alone with her 

christopher- we kissed

lil baby- yall what?

christopher- we

christopher- kissed

christopher- it didn't mean to happened but it did. she came onto me and i tried to push her away from me and explaining to her i had a girlfriend but she ain't wanna listen to me. 

lil baby- you serious right now? 

lil baby- you do know that i will literally hurt you and this brittney chick, right?

christopher- im over here dying. you should see my face. the tears, the tears. they running down baby, they running down.

lil baby- im confused. if you don't tell what's going on imma run down on you and that girl

christopher- babe, i aint know you got down like that.

lil baby- you think this is a joke?

lil baby- aint nothing funny. 

christopher- well.. sorta kinda.

christopher- no, actually this is very funny. 

christopher- that lil story i just told you was a lie. brittney is like 14 or 15, she looks way too grown for her age. her mom and her moved down here like two weeks ago and my mom wanted me to walk her around and show her some hot places and things like that.

lil baby- mhm that still doesn't explain why yall were at the park alone.

christopher- she said her feet were starting to hurt and the park was just right there. we stopped for like 5 minutes and went about our business. i showed her like two more places and took her home. 

lil baby- yeah i don't want you hanging out with her anymore.

christopher- man what? 

christopher- that was only time i hung out with her. 

christopher- who said your the one who could tell who i can and can not hang out with for one 

lil baby- you're*

christopher- okay whatever man. you know what i meant 

lil baby-  eres tan molesto que ni siquiera sé por qué te aguanto  (you're so annoying i don't even know why i put up with you)

christopher- now.. you know i can't read none of the spanish shit you being sayin

lil baby- i know :)

okay so hey yall.. sorry it took so long i just been busying with work & school. aaaand i  kinda sorta had writer's block but im here now