Chapter 7

Alexander Pov
     I was trying to figure out anything to write while I sat in this coffee shop. There is nothing good about Jefferson. I sighed and continued to try and write.  anything. I got tapped on the shoulder. "Yes?" I asked.
"Can I sit with you?" She asked.
For some reason she looked extremely familiar.
"Have we met? For some reason you look someone I might know." She said. "I don't know. I was thinking the same thing....What's your name?" I asked her.
"Rachel Hamilton." She responded.
I nearly jumped out of my seat. That's my moms name. Why the hell does she have the same name as my mom?! She can't be! My moms dead!
"R-Rachel?" I asked.
"Yeah, I was named after my mom....you seem surprised.." she said trailing off.
"That's my moms name." I told her. "What? Okay, what's your name?" She asked. "Alexander Hamilton." I said. "Do you happen to know a James? Or have any familiarity with the Caribbean?" She asked. My mind shuddered from memories of the Caribbean. I nodded.
"Does this mean that we could be...siblings?" She asked. My eyes widened. I might have family left?
"S-should we get tested or something?" I asked.
"I mean that would be the smart thing to do." She said. How is she so relaxed?!  I felt tears in my eyes.
"W-what's your dads name?" I asked. "James. Then my brother is also named James." She replied. My stomach dropped. I saw tears in her eyes. I stood up and we hugged. She was a little taller then me, but everyone is so I was fine with it.
"Hamilton!" I heard someone call. Jefferson. I turned around.
"Aww is someone gonna cry? Did you get rejected?" He asked, eyeing what I am 99% sure is my sister.
"Rejected?" She asked with an eyebrow up.
"Jeffershit you are only going to make this essay harder." I told him.
"Kinky." He said.
"How old are you? 13?" I asked.
"No but I am older then you, short stack." Jefferson said. I gritted my teeth.
"Yeah older then me but I'm in all of your classes." I growled.
"Leave him alone." Rachel said.
"Aww is your girlfriend standing up for you, Hamilton?" He asked. My eye twitched.
"I know you want to punch me. I can see the fire in your eyes. Come on. Do it. Punch me, Hamilshit." He said Rachel creeped behind him and clocked him in the back of the head. He yelped and turned around. As he did, I tripped him and Rachel pushed him backwards. Then I grabbed my bag and Rachel and I ran out.