August 5th, 2018 (continued..)

It was the first day of school, everyone around me was dressed to impress. I looked around to the people sitting next to me. The girl to my left, Blonde, super short, with a pink dress and some sandals. "Hi, my name is Caroline," she must have caught me looking at her. "Umm.. Hey, I'm Alania." I responded back. This girl seemed nice, we chatted for a while about me being new and stuff, the typical new person talk. Then she looked at me strange and whispered. "Did you hear about this teacher yet?" Just as she asked me the teacher walked in. He was an older man, maybe in his fifties. He was strong, well built. His eyes were a striking blue, his hair gray. The way the man walked was off. He had a jitter to his step that seemed abnormal. He looked up and said "Welcome Class, Welcome Class." he looked around, some boys were whispering in the corner. The man was obviously a war veteran or something of that nature because he stood very tall, silently. "Boys," he yelled "Would you mind to Shut Up." The boys turned around, "Sorry, Mr. Runt." He glared.  Something about his glare to the boys was disturbingly wicked.  I did not like Mr. Runt. 

Later, I left that class. I asked the girl sitting next to me if she knew him. She looked at me, "Everyone, knows Mr. Runt, just stay out of his way, and never speak about what he teaches in class, okay." Then she walked away very briskly. Every other teacher in this school had a normal teacher. I figured that Westland High wasn't that bad at all. Mr. After was my new favorite teacher. He taught world history and was very smart. He really enjoyed making fun of the other students and Mr. Runt. Which made him very popular. As of the opposite of Mr. Runts class I felt safe, loved and happy.