XI

Chapter 11: Cursed

Part 4

Enjoy~

...
"Meow, meow, meow!" The blonde cat cried on top of the business man's head waiting impatiently for the food. Shouto is cooking for three people and it annoyed him when Katsuki jumped on his head. Fortunately, he is small and cute and fluffy. Izuku yawned from the couch, who, obviously just waked up. He is back in his child form after Katsuki pushed Shouto to watch some motivational father things that the business man didn't even care about. Luckily some video's stabbed his heart and he slowly loosed some age.

"Whose meowing so early in the morning, its so loud" Izuku stretched as he sat up on the couch. "Ksssshh!" The cat hissed angrily, jumping off Shouto's head to pounce at the lamia. "Wait stop, stay away!" Izuku ran, both of them ruining the living room. Shouto tried his best to ignore them and continued to cook.

Finally, he finished the fluffy omelets and served it on three separate plates. "Breakfast is served!" He exclaimed, placing the plates around the table. Katsuki came first, jumping on the table and started to eat up. Izuku ran after the animal, a huge smile on his face...obviously excited and dug in.

Shouto smiled a little as he watched them. He used his hands to pat the two creatures on the head.

...

"Why won't you go and talk to your father?" Izuku asked watching Shouto place the necktie around his neck. "There's no talking to that man" he said. "But next week is father's day, its a very good chance" he said. The silence was deep and uncomfortable...

"I'll think about it" Shouto mumbled weakly.

The lamia turned into a snake, wrapping itself on the businessman's arm. But Katsuki bit the snake and pulled it off Shouto's arm. "Ksssh" Katsuki hissed, "ssssssssss" Izuku protested, wrapping his tail more tightly. But the cat is stronger, pulling the snake off.

Izuku transformed back into human form, "awww, come on!" He whined. "Ksssshhhh!" Katsuki hissed, guarding the business man from the curse. "Can you stay here with Katsuki, Izuku?" Shouto asked, "well, yes. For now your business will bloom back because I'm not with you but you'll expect some more terrible events than before" the lamia explained. "So you mean, the curse will be heavier and heavier if you don't cling to me?"

"Unfortunately, yes"

Shouto sighed, he doesn't want any worse things to happened anymore so..."For now, stay...I'll receive the punishment later. Business first" he said.

That day, the mall is pretty lively and no one seemed to caught in an accident anymore. Shouto came back home with several boxes of donuts for his acquaintance.

...
"I'm home" Shouto announced.

Katsuki pounced at him on his human form. They fell on the ground with a loud thud, the cat man rubbing his cheeks on the businessman's face. "I'm sooooo hungry! Cook human!" He exclaimed while staring at him. Shouto blushed st the sudden closeness. He can feel Katsuki's breath on his neck, and his smaller body pressing against his. His heart felt like its going to explode. They lie together on the floor, Katsuki lying on top of him. "Hey, are you aware that I cab feel your heart beat?" He asked, pressing his hand on the businessman's chest.

"No" Shouto answered.

"Its so fast and strong, like mine" he mumbled, grabbing Shouto's hand and placed it on his own chest. He felt it...the fast pace of the heart beat. His blush deepened when Katsuki leaned on closer to his face. Slowly, their lips clasped together as one. For a short while, Shouto felt relaxed and comfortable on the cat man's lips. They're soft and small, unfitted for his rough ones. Once again, they stared at each other's eyes, but this time much closer...mesmerized of each other.

They separated, Katsuki jumped off on top of him and landed on the floor flawlessly. "Get up and get me food, its hard to make that brat sleep you know" he said.

Shouto smiled,  he stood up from the floor and picked up the three boxes of donuts that safely landed next to him. "Here, donuts...I was supposed to give this to Izuku but it seems like he fell asleep as you said" he mumbled, walking towards the living room to find the lamia fast asleep on the couch. "He didn't expect me to cook so well. So I let him taste some of my best dishes" Katsuki announced proudly.

"Best dishes?" Shouto looked at the time hanging on the wall. 8:45. "Can I have one of that best dish your so proud of?" He asked daringly. "Oh bastard, I'll shove it up your ass" Katsuki growled before grabbing one box of donut and running off towards the kitchen. "What a pussy" Shouto whispered to himself.

He sat on the opposite couch and started to work on his papers. One by one, reading each detail and signing some papers. Little did he know that Katsuki is watching him from the kitchen. The cat man crept towards the busy businessman and stood behind him, he used his tail to wrap it around his neck. "Katsuki, your tail" Shouto said, placing stamps on the papers. He can see the small blush on the businessman's face.

Katsuku smirked and used his tail to caress Shouto's face. "Meow" he said. Suddenly he jolted, "mrp!" Shouto grabbed his tail.

The businessman pulled the tail, he expected a cry of pain but instead..."meah~" a moan came out of Katsuki's mouth. Shouto suddenly felt weird and warm, he don't understand so he tried pulling it once again. "Ah~!" He dared to turn around where Katsuki stood.

The cat man is trembling behind him, warm sweat forming on his forehead and he is out of breath. For some reason, he had an urge...Shouto swallowed then he immediately let go of the tail. "I'm sorry" he mumbled, looking away.

"Y-you bastard! My tail is sensitive asshole!" Katsuki hissed, "and dinners ready"

Shouto's hand can still feel the furry tail. He felt guilty but at the same time regretting that he let go.

...

I don't know if  I should put smut on this short story, let me know on the comments below!