2) Insane Au: Bite Marks

Au: Where 20 year old Dipper Pines gets a summer job of working in Gravity falls insane asylum.

Telling Ford and Mabel was the hardest point of the job. Telling them that Dipper would be working at Gravity falls insane Asylum for the wicked and mentally troubled not only struck fear into the citizens of the town but it held many secrets that will remain hidden.

They tried talking him out of it but they wouldn't budge his plan.

So on the first day of work Dipper signed in and spoke with the boss.

"So Mr Pines we have many patients here and our goal is to get them back on track with their sanity still intact."

"But wouldn't their sanity be gone if they are deemed insane?"

The boss raised any eyebrow and chuckled. "Your very bright indeed good Sir."

They continued walking down the hallways where Dipper heard screams and wails of agony and laughter come from those who stayed here.

"Most of our patients leave within a few months, there are some who have stayed here for years." They stopped infront of a huge metal door. It was highly guarded and secured. "This patient has stayed here since he was a boy, He is insane."

"How?"

"Crazy ideas and behavior such as trying to kill multiple people and laughing about the idea of death and destruction, truly he is a lost cause."

"Okay and you want me to try to talk with him?"

"Indeed Mr Pines but beware anyone who has tried to help him has became insane themselves...our last worker was killed from the insanity." He gave Dipper they key and left him with the door.

"You got this Dipper..." He opened the door was was greeted with a room.

The room had a glass room inside of it where a boy aged around 19 was swinging upside down on torn clothing from the ceiling. He made eye contact with Dipper. The brunette noticed the boys pupils and how they were thin lines and small.

The blonde boy in the glass cage gave Dipper a wicked grin before letting out a wail of laughter as he swung on his handmade swing.

Dipper noted that this boy was not wearing clothing other than his underwear due to turning his clothes into a rope swing.

Once the laughter died down the other sighed from in the cage with a smirk, his crazed eyes scanning Dipper.He wrapped his tanned leg around the rope and put his hands above his head on the rope above and pulled himself up onto the swing more.

Dipper sworn he saw some lustful actions in the boys movements. He didn't think of it much. He just kept watching his patient.

The blonde was looping himself around the rope before looking back at the doctor and biting his lip with a knowing smirk.

"And what do I owe the pleasure..Doctor Pines." He chuckled before going back to swinging and not looping himself around the rope.

"How-"

"Might it be the badge your wearing?" The boy hummed leaning his head back as he looked around in a daze.

"So your name is Bill Cipher?" Dipper asked clearing his throat.

"Yup!" Bill chirped.

"You tried killing people?"

"hmm maybe I did maybe I didn't?" Bill snickered as he rubbed his chest against the rope giving himself rope burns. He laughed at the pain.