No sleep and the beach

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry. Actually I'm not I didn't do anything" I said back.

"I'm going back to sleep" he said. "Stop staring at me. I know I'm attractive" he stated.

"Get over yourself" I muttered back. He wraps his arm around me.

"Night" he says.

"Morning" I replied. I grab my phone going on it again.

~

"So, what time do Nathan and Lily get in?" Lila asks me as we lie on the towels baking ourselves.

"I don't know. Masons getting them" I replied.

"Oh cool" she said I nod. "Where's mason right now?"

"Honestly. I don't know he could be doing anything" I said she laughs. It was so hot out that I was like about to fall asleep. "I got no sleep last night for some reason and I'm now suddenly so tired because of the heat" I groaned.

"That's annoying. What time did you get back from the bonfire?" She asks.

"2am" I reply. "You?"

"Just like 10 minutes after you" She says. "I can't believe we stayed that long" she says.

"I know right. I was surprised" I nodded.

"Oh wow. I have never seen 2 beached whales before" a familiar voice said. That made my eyes snap right open. Georgie was standing with her friends with a wicked smirk on her face her hands on her hips. She's wearing a skimpy bathing suit that can only cover a nipple.

"I'm sorry could you get out of the way. Your fat ass is blocking the sun" I glare at her she glares back.

"Oh fuck off Maddie you'd love to have my body. I bet your boyfriend would love it too" she smirks.

"Really" I laughed. "Cause I'm pretty sure he's been swerving your ass since high school" I state back and her smile drops. "I find it funny. You only go after the people I date. And you seem to hate me. After you had the audacity to cheat with my ex. It's funny that you actually have the balls to be that confident in something like that" I sit up. Her lips part. "You can leave now."

"Yeah bitch before I shove my foot up you bony ass" Lila says and I hold back a laugh.

"Whatever skanks" she mutters. She's literally like a whole movie by herself. What even? She walks away.

"God she's an annoying bitch" Lila mutters.

"Yeah I know" I lie back down.

"What's up her ass even!?" She said.

"Lila. I have no clue. She thinks she's like a walking movie" I laughed she laughs with me.

"She definitely does" she nods. I look at her.

"YOU are so annoying. You're like a golden goddess. I'm still over here semi-tan" I muttered.

"I'm naturally dark. You just need a little more time. Also you're already getting tan at least" she states.

"Still unfair" I groaned she laughs.